04-04-07 Full 50 Cent Interview on Hot 97! "Buck on same boat as Game" AUDIO LINK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Rasan said:
well I am sorry g-unit fans, but g-unit is done. now what will be the next rap dynasty?
It won't be out of Ohio, that's for sure. :hurt:

You gotta wonder if there will be another one.

Maybe Detox will spawn a new Dynasty somehow.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
theres a difference between 50 and cube.

cube endured the times when it wasnt commercially acceptable or viable to say what he says. they were making shit that was never intended to be huge and marketable, whereas 50's success relies ENTIRELY on his abiity to market and hawk products, in a market that is friendly, not hostile to artists with PARENTAL GUIDANCE stickers on them. to make as big an impact as cube/nwa did, 50 would have to come out of the closet and say he was gay, or something of that magnitude. im just sayin it would take something of that caliber to say 50 ever did anything rapwise that was groundbreaking.

amerikkkas most wanted
death certificate
kill at will
predator
lethal injection

those are all classics and will bang long after "in the club" gets played out. wait that IS played out isnt it? its also 50's biggest song ever.

you cant name a played out ice cube song. it doesnt exist. they all bang today.

not including all the shit he wrote for nwa/eazy
steady mobbin, it was a good day, no vaseline, ghetto bird will all be around 20 years from now. 50 will have in the club as a novelty joint. boyz n tha hood and friday were classics. get rich or die tryin will go the way of "i got the hookup"

Apr 25, 2002
Rob S4 said:
Yeah cube is. Nobody really fucks with him all that much. People really just know from are we there yet. Thats just life. Its funny to me how people still think Cube has it. Cube is played out.
Nobody will EVER take what you say seriously when you post stupid shit like that. Ice Cube is so played out that he released his newest album "Laugh Now, Cry Later" independently, which debuted at #4 on Billboard and went gold. And 6 years past since his album before that.

I won't bother continuing this post since you obviously suffer from something common sense can't cure.

Feb 8, 2003
MrPeete said:
The difference between you and me is that you allow geography to define you to the point to where you're insulted (butt hurt) when your geographical location is insulted.

Actually I was never insutled I just saw that nonsense you was trying to pull off(trying to say most people in Ohio is stupid or some sucka gossip of that nature.)

Let me tell you something see your internet replies didnt affect me do to the fact Im from originally Memphis I moved to Cincinnati in my childhood years and called it home ever since.

*Like I said on numerous times any lemon on here can talk all the shit they want on a internet forum behind a Lcd moniter screen.*

Now Im done with this thread.

If you got more to say lets arrange some kind of conference meeting. if not duece out!

May 10, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
Actually I was never insutled I just saw that nonsense you was trying to pull off(trying to say most people in Ohio is stupid or some sucka gossip of that nature.)

Let me tell you something see your internet replies didnt affect me do to the fact Im from originally Memphis I moved to Cincinnati in my childhood years and called it home ever since.

*Like I said on numerous times any lemon on here can talk all the shit they want on a internet forum behind a Lcd moniter screen.*

Now Im done with this thread.

If you got more to say lets arrange some kind of conference meeting. if not duece out!
That entire post is a contradiction of itself.

I love the quasi (lol) internet threats that come out when cats can't take someone typing some shit that they don't like. Get out of here with that shit.

If what I said didn't have any affect on you, you wouldn't have posted what you just posted nor would you have responded to my earlier posts (that originally weren't even directed at you) in the first place.

Feb 21, 2006
Checkmate Muzik said:
Hate it or Love it but imo 50 is the best rapper/song-writer of our time and the most controversial. GRODT and Massacre were both solid album moving 11mill and 9. 2pac also used to get a lot of hate too when he was alive that comes with the territory.
NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK IS U SMOKIN! I HOPE YOUR BEING SARCASTIC BECAUSE WIT 50'S LYRICS ANYONE CAN BE A RAPPER!! I MEAN ANYONE!!!

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
[B said:
Checkmate Muzik[/B]]
Hate it or Love it but imo 50 is the best rapper/song-writer of our time and the most controversial. GRODT and Massacre were both solid album moving 11mill and 9. 2pac also used to get a lot of hate too when he was alive that comes with the territory.

North Vallejo said:
NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK IS U SMOKIN! I HOPE YOUR BEING SARCASTIC BECAUSE WIT 50'S LYRICS ANYONE CAN BE A RAPPER!! I MEAN ANYONE!!!
i think u just proved his point

Apr 1, 2007
Buck leavin GUnit would be the best thing for him. Buck put out some fire mixtapes that stay on my playlists. But i cringe everytime i have to hear "g-unit" at the beginning of the track. Who let 50s head get so big anyway? I couldn't stand him from his first words and the more he goes on, I'm sorry I just wasted time out of my life listening to that interview.

May 11, 2002
Rasan said:
well I am sorry g-unit fans, but g-unit is done. now what will be the next rap dynasty?
It happens all the time. There is always a new fad. From EPMD to NWA (Ruthless) to DRE & SNOOP (Deathrow) to WUTANG to MASTER P & NO LIMIT to CASH MONEY to NELLY & STLUNATICS to EMINEM & 50 G-UNIT to ????

In my opinion, Eminem, Dre, & 50 G-Unit have been the worst by far. Never paid attention to their garbage and mainstream music. Not feeling it at all, guess I'm too old.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Codeine said:
It happens all the time. There is always a new fad. From EPMD to NWA (Ruthless) to DRE & SNOOP (Deathrow) to WUTANG to MASTER P & NO LIMIT to CASH MONEY to NELLY & STLUNATICS to EMINEM & 50 G-UNIT to ????

In my opinion, Eminem, Dre, & 50 G-Unit have been the worst by far. Never paid attention to their garbage and mainstream music. Not feeling it at all, guess I'm too old.
you forgot about the roc and ruff ryders too! lol
rap is watered down and i blame the a&r's

Mar 28, 2007
phil said:
theres a difference between 50 and cube.

cube endured the times when it wasnt commercially acceptable or viable to say what he says. they were making shit that was never intended to be huge and marketable, whereas 50's success relies ENTIRELY on his abiity to market and hawk products, in a market that is friendly, not hostile to artists with PARENTAL GUIDANCE stickers on them. to make as big an impact as cube/nwa did, 50 would have to come out of the closet and say he was gay, or something of that magnitude. im just sayin it would take something of that caliber to say 50 ever did anything rapwise that was groundbreaking.

amerikkkas most wanted
death certificate
kill at will
predator
lethal injection

those are all classics and will bang long after "in the club" gets played out. wait that IS played out isnt it? its also 50's biggest song ever.

you cant name a played out ice cube song. it doesnt exist. they all bang today.

not including all the shit he wrote for nwa/eazy
steady mobbin, it was a good day, no vaseline, ghetto bird will all be around 20 years from now. 50 will have in the club as a novelty joint. boyz n tha hood and friday were classics. get rich or die tryin will go the way of "i got the hookup"
your completely right cause we all know the teenagers are still bumpin ice cube....get the fuck outta here...nobody under 25 cares about ice cube anymore.