Got girl problems... can't seem to get over this one :(

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
Basically I left my job where a girl I liked about a year ago to go work on a film. The film was very stressful with long hours and I became hooked on energy drinks... I was drinking em like a crazy motherfucker and would buy them in crates of 24 at a time... anyway, one early morning shortly after the film had finished I must've been trippin off my nut. just remember I needed to see her cos I missed her so much... I went round to her house at about 5 in the morning and did something very foolish - I ran up to her door and karate kicked it, missing the door itself and putting my leg through one of the glass panels. I was really trippin out and just needed to see her and tell her how I felt...

Anyway all chaos broke out, it woke up her whole family and her father threatened to shoot me so I said sorry, posted some money through the letterbox for the damages and drove off. The police picked me up at about 6 in the morning (like the Ice-T song lol) and I received a caution as luckily they didn't press charges...

The problem is I really do love her even after over a year but shes got a boyfriend now and thinks I'm a lunatic even though it was just the energy drinks and sleep deprivation that tripped me the fuck out :( There's quite an age difference between us, shes only 19 and I'm 33 but I loved her and wanted her to marry me... I've sent her flowers, chocolates, letters, tweets you name it but I haven't seen her for over a year now cos of a restraining order and her father's threats... everyone seems to think it's just an obsession but it's not like that, I'm simply in love with her and we could've been so good together... before all this we flirted a little at work and just had so much in common... God my life fucking sucks...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Dont let something like a restraining order hold you back... Your post warmed my heart. You two are clearly destined to be together... Forever. First thing you need to do is get a gun. Watch her from afar, learn her schedule, see where she goes, who she talks to. You also need to find a place you can take her to. A hidden place her family and the police cant find, a place where you can have a nice talk. Dont let anything or anyone stop you from getting to her. This is your destiny and it is fate, and after a nice chat, maybe a little correcting, she'll see it your way.

Feb 8, 2006
This ain't no troll lol it's a true story... she was a pure innocent girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with but she betrayed me by getting a boyfriend. That won't last 5 minutes and then she'll realize what shes lost...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Basically I left my job where a girl I liked about a year ago to go work on a film. The film was very stressful with long hours and I became hooked on energy drinks... I was drinking em like a crazy motherfucker and would buy them in crates of 24 at a time... anyway, one early morning shortly after the film had finished I must've been trippin off my nut. just remember I needed to see her cos I missed her so much... I went round to her house at about 5 in the morning and did something very foolish - I ran up to her door and karate kicked it, missing the door itself and putting my leg through one of the glass panels. I was really trippin out and just needed to see her and tell her how I felt...

Anyway all chaos broke out, it woke up her whole family and her father threatened to shoot me so I said sorry, posted some money through the letterbox for the damages and drove off. The police picked me up at about 6 in the morning (like the Ice-T song lol) and I received a caution as luckily they didn't press charges...

The problem is I really do love her even after over a year but shes got a boyfriend now and thinks I'm a lunatic even though it was just the energy drinks and sleep deprivation that tripped me the fuck out :( There's quite an age difference between us, shes only 19 and I'm 33 but I loved her and wanted her to marry me... I've sent her flowers, chocolates, letters, tweets you name it but I haven't seen her for over a year now cos of a restraining order and her father's threats... everyone seems to think it's just an obsession but it's not like that, I'm simply in love with her and we could've been so good together... before all this we flirted a little at work and just had so much in common... God my life fucking sucks...
Post here bob http://www.siccness.net/vb/f59/freedom-town-aesthetic-recreational-lawn-alternative-339694-8447.html

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Youre clearly some kind of faggot with a delusional idealized view of this young little hoecake, and the age difference leads me to believe you are some kind of virgin loser who is pathetically grasping onto some kind of false hope of a chance at happiness. You are an undesirable with psychological issues and you need to stop thinking about this girl, and of ever having a happy life for that matter, and kill yourself. Life will never get better, you were dealt a losing hand and you will be better off moving on

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
why would you try & wife up a chick that's 19 & yet you are 33, Bob?

that alone gets your thread undeleted.
maybe even VITAL, the choice is yours.

the siccness generates revenue via post counts, if we have people like you who decide to delete posts due to the fact you have made an ass out of yourself, we would lose money.