Wyclef files election papers for Haiti presidency

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
After stealing money from the earthquake funds? LOL yeah he's really got the peoples best interest at heart.
Did he now? lol. I didn't read the whole articles because I was on my phone when I typed that. Too much small letters.
I just thought, dude must have enough money as it is so maybe he won't steal like someone else would.

Oh well.. human behavior...

Aug 5, 2009
@sketchy b

what do you think of michel martelly?

and i don't think clef wants to get involved in family politics, i mean i know the family politics that go on wit my own mums cousins and brothers and sisters, my aunts and uncles, you see what i'm saying, but i don't get involved in those type of family politics, i still show love to em all, regardless and try to stay neutral and out of grown folk's bizness, i don't get involved in that shit, you see what i'm saying, so maybe its that type of situation wit clef

because the system did put out misinformation about clef's charity when he didn't play the system's politricks charity 'game' during the earthquake, you get what i'm saying, because he was in the frontlines of that earthquake genuinely helping haitian brothers and sisters out and after he announced his candicy for president all of a sudden the irs wants to look into his taxes, coincidences like this don't usually happen like this when the system is involved, no it dosen't, so i don't think he's a stooge for the system, no i don't

but i don't know too much about aristide but i do know aristide sounds like a decent brother, because anyone that is an enemy of george w bush or the system is on a level too me, yes they are, they must have been doing sumthin on a level and right, real talk, true story

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
@sketchy b

what do you think of michel martelly?

and i don't think clef wants to get involved in family politics, i mean i know the family politics that go on wit my own mums cousins and brothers and sisters, my aunts and uncles, you see what i'm saying Not at all, wtf , but i don't get involved in those type of family politics, i still show love to em all, regardless and try to stay neutral and out of grown folk's bizness, i don't get involved in that shit, you see what i'm saying No!, so maybe its that type of situation wit clef

because the system did put out misinformation about clef's charity when he didn't play the system's politricks charity 'game' during the earthquake, you get what i'm saying wat, because he was in the frontlines of that earthquake genuinely helping haitian brothers and sisters out and after he announced his candicy for president all of a sudden the irs wants to look into his taxes, coincidences like this don't usually happen like this when the system is involved, no it dosen't, so i don't think he's a stooge for the system, no i don't

but i don't know too much about aristide but i do know aristide sounds like a decent brother, because anyone that is an enemy of george w bush or the system is on a level too me, yes they are, they must have been doing sumthin on a level and right, real talk, true story You mean some drunken babble by some conspiracy tin foil retard from England
??

Sep 24, 2002
since not a single job, poll or anything else in the world is based on talent, experience or skills its a lock that he will get the spot mark my words. nothing but a popularity contest with ANYTHING

Aug 5, 2009
ha ha, ok nerd, like i said last time, big up all my turkish crew going through it in germany, fuck the system

nerds wit big nerd talk a million miles away and shit, that shit cracks me up, yes it does, yes it does, ha ha

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
^^Who exactly is your Turkish crew you fuckin imbecile? The problem i have with you is that you don't make any fucking sense. No one ever knows what the fuck you're talking about. You would make a great troll, but you're just plain retarded. If you were talking this drunken nonsense chillin right next to me, best believe im gonna call out your uneducated Island monkey ass.

Aug 5, 2009
^^Who exactly is your Turkish crew you fuckin imbecile? The problem i have with you is that you don't make any fucking sense. No one ever knows what the fuck you're talking about. You would make a great troll, but you're just plain retarded. If you were talking this drunken nonsense chillin right next to me, best believe im gonna call out your uneducated Island monkey ass.
'monkey', ha ha, surbanban nerds are good on the internet, feel safe and shit and i'm not responding to you, because it would be a diffrent story on the roads pussy, you get me, i wouldn't respond to him wit a laptop or pictures from the net, truss me on that, he's minor, because i know he wouldn't fantasize in my face, nerds on computer in there secret locations behind secret identity's screenames and then they think there superman or he-man or sumthin, ha ha, that shit cracks me up, yes it does, ha ha, internet forums, its nerd heaven for em, ha ha

Aug 5, 2009
ha ha, nerds even took the time out, because bougie rich mudda fockers have a lot of time on there hands, the nerd took the time out and went to some next website and used his nerd skills to post pictures and come wit his nerd talk, ha ha, nerd mudda fockers, crack me up

@sketchy b
but yeah, on a serious note, too keep this thread on topic, because your probably a 9 to 5 brother that only logs on when your at work, to waste that time you know, but yeah, what do you think of the other candidate michel martelly?...he seems like he's on a level to me

Jul 9, 2007
@sketchy b
but yeah, on a serious note, too keep this thread on topic, because your probably a 9 to 5 brother that only logs on when your at work, to waste that time you know, but yeah, what do you think of the other candidate michel martelly?...he seems like he's on a level to me