Why do you believe in god?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^ WE HAVE TO GO BY HIS VERSION. I ALREADY ASKED HIM WHAT YOU DID.

@916
ME:"Light cannot and actually DOES NOT co-exist with darkness."

"darkness is not an opposing force to light. That is a huge misconception. Darkness is merely the absence of light."

These two phrases back each other up. Unless you can explain the difference to me, they hold the same truth.
YOU HAVE A HABIT OF DANCING AROUND QUESTIONS. ONCE AGAIN I ASK YOU WHY DID YOU TYPE THE FOLLOWING:
@Heresy darkness is not an opposing force to light. That is a huge misconception. Darkness is merely the absence of light.
It is not an entity! As soon as you believe that, you have fallen to it's illusion.
WHAT WAS YOUR REASON FOR TYPING THAT AND DIRECTING IT TO ME?
You said you read about hermetic philosophy a while back. At the time you were studying it did you find it true?
THE ONLY TRUTH IS THE LIGHT. THAT LIGHT IS YESHUA HA MASHIACH. THAT LIGHT IS YHWH. THAT LIGHT IS THE HOLY SPIRIT.
If so, what part of your beliefs now proved hermeticism wrong?
THE ONLY TRUTH IS THE LIGHT. THAT LIGHT IS YESHUA HA MASHIACH. THAT LIGHT IS YHWH. THAT LIGHT IS THE HOLY SPIRIT.
Why couldn't you fit in some of the teachings into what you believe now?
ANYTHING CONTRARY TO YESHUA,YHWH AND THE HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT FOR ME. I HAVE NO NEED TO FIT PAGANISM,DEMONOLOGY,ASTROLOGY AND MAGIK (<--PROPER WAY TO SPELL MAGIC) INTO THE WORDS OF YHWH. THEY CANNOT CO EXIST. NO GNOSTIC TEACHINGS,NO HERMETIC TEACHINGS,NO MYSTICISM.
You have to understand my purpose, HERESY. I am a reconciler. For some reason or another, I do not see opposition.
I DONT HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR THE WORD OF GOD.
I read many religions and philosophies and they fit together.
THATS GREAT. I READ THE QURAN AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TAO OR PAGANISM. WHAT IS YOUR POINT?
I don't see the single conceptions people put on the words of the bible as the only way. I see many.
YOU SHOULD ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO OPEN YOUR SPIRITUAL EYES.
Most of the things I write on here are intuitive, rather than just quotes I have read or things I have gradually reasoned out in my mind.
ZZZZZZZZZ
I see the many perceptions put on to human words and ideas and I see beyond them. I see the truth of unity. Do you know this truth?
THE ONLY UNITY I AM CONCERNED OF IS TEH UNITY BETWEEN ME AND YHWH. THE ONLY TRUTH IS YHWH,YESHUA ND THE HOLY SPIRIT.
Also, isn't it the spirit of Christ that matters?
DANCE AROUND THE QUESTION.
What difference does it make if you confess with your mouth that he came in the flesh? Please answer that question with your own words, not the bible's.
YOU HAVE DANCED AROUND THE QUESTION ONCE AGAIN. YOU GIVE AN ANSWER YOU WILL CONDEMN *YOURSELF*.
What if there was a small tribe who lived on an island we didn't know about? What if these people didn't have any knowledge of Christ or Yeshua? Are they condemned? Can we not be universal in our teachings regarding being saved? Are we doomed if we have no knowledge of a specific body of flesh by a specific name?
1.THE RANK MINISTERS TO MAN.

2.NATURE TESTIFIES THAT YHWH IS TRUE.

3.RIGHTEOUSNESS AND A MANS HEART WILL BE COUNTED.

4.ALL ARE SAVED THROUGH YESHUA. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YESHUA YOU DO NOT KNOW THE FATHER.
Or can we know the spirit, by which we name Christ, as the spirit we may call anything as long as it remains true to its nature? I guess I'm gonna have to quote Shakespeare: "would a rose by any other name smell as sweet?"
YOU CANNOT CALL ANYTHING CHRIST BUT CHRIST. THERE IS ONLY ONE CHRIST. ONE CHSRISTO. YESHUA HA MASHIACH. IF YOU KNOW THE HOLY SPIRIT YOU WILL KNOW ELOHAI. IF YOU KNOW YESHUA YOU WILL KNOW YHWH. IF YOU KNOW PNEUMA YOU WILL KNOW PEACE.
Do you literally believe that the name makes a difference to the reality?
ONCE AGAIN ***STOP*** MISQUOTING ME OR TAKING MY WORDS OUT OF CONTEXT. STOP DANCING AROUND THE QUESTION. I HAVE NOT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THE NAME HOWEVER NO NAME HAS POWER EXCEPT THE NAME OF YESHUA HA MASHIACH. YHWHS NAME IS IN HIM.
Perhaps many of us already have the "Christ" spirit. Given that spirit must transcend names.
1.IF YOU WOULD ANSWER THE QUESTION AND STOP SIDESTEPING YOU WILL CONVICT YOURSELF. I SEE WHY YOU DONT WANT TO ANSWER IT.

2.WHEN AND IF YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU WILL SHOW ****EVERYONE*** WHAT SPIRIT *YOU* HAVE.

3.I SWITCHED NAMES BECAUSE YOU DID NOT COMPREHEND THAT YESHUA AND JESUS WERE THE SAME. SO I ASKED YOU IN TERMS THAT YOU WOULD KNOW. STILL NO ANSWER.
We name it Christ for reference and to make an example of the man Jesus. Who embodied this spirit greater than no other. It is the spirit of God.
NO WE DO NOT NAME IT CHRIST FOR A REFERENCE OR TO USE IT AS AN EXAMPLE OF THE LORD YESHUA. CHRIST IS NOT THE SPIRIT OF GOD. I SUGGEST THAT ***YOU*** STUDY THE WORD CHRIST. IT IS A ***TITLE***. IT IS AN ***ADJECTIVE***.
I never knew the man Jesus. Niether did you.
I KNOW HIM AND I HAVE SPOKEN WITH HIM.
But we know this spirit of Christ!
ONCE AGAIN. DO *YOU* CONFESS WITH *YOUR* MOUTH THAT JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA HA MASHIACH) CAME IN THE FLESH?

:h:

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
it is both true that:
1. darkness is not an opposition to light. It is not an entity. It is a false idea which brings less than Godly conditions upon those who believe otherwise.
2. light and darkness do not co-exist.

This is perfectly reconciled in my mind. What problem do you have with it?
I directed it to you because you had stated something in a message to someone else about it. I do not remember the exact message, so don't ask. If I am mistaken, my fault. On with the conversation.........
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

Ok. You know this now. What I am trying to ask is: Did you find hermetic philosophy to make sense and saw how it could be applied to the world around you? I mean at the time you studied it. Not now, we already know your beliefs now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
ANYTHING CONTRARY TO YESHUA,YHWH AND THE HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT FOR ME. I HAVE NO NEED TO FIT PAGANISM,DEMONOLOGY,ASTROLOGY AND MAGIK (<--PROPER WAY TO SPELL MAGIC) INTO THE WORDS OF YHWH. THEY CANNOT CO EXIST. NO GNOSTIC TEACHINGS,NO HERMETIC TEACHINGS,NO MYSTICISM.

Why can't they co-exist? Why are they contrary to these things? Do these things specifically state that there isn't the law of vibration (for example)? or do they just not mention them? Let me remind you that by not mentioning something does not make it contrary.

quote:
YOU SHOULD ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO OPEN YOUR SPIRITUAL EYES.

LMAO. So you are telling me that because I am more open minded my eyes are shut? And that because you have your narrow minded ideas, your spiritual eyes are open. Remember that spirit works through you, how can it work if you are bound by a single concept?

quote:
ZZZZZZZZZ

Hey smart ass! That doesn't look like Hebrew or Greek! LMAO

quote:
THE ONLY UNITY I AM CONCERNED OF IS TEH UNITY BETWEEN ME AND YHWH. THE ONLY TRUTH IS YHWH,YESHUA ND THE HOLY SPIRIT.

I take it that YHWH, Yeshua, and the Holy Spirit are: God the father, God the son, and the Holy Spirit. The trinity. And I agree with you that this is the only truth. Not only that, IT IS ALL THAT IS! But nowhere in divine reasoning of mind is anything else contrary or outside of the trinity principle. Only those who attempt to say something contrary to it. And even then, they aren't opposing this principle, they just don't recognize it yet. They do not have the light. the darkness obstructs this light. the darkness is ignorance. Ignorance is not an entity. It is an obstruction of truth.

quote:
DANCE AROUND THE QUESTION.

What question? I asked you why you dwell on a physical person and not the spirit within. Is this your way of saying, "I can't answer that without quoting the bible because I have no thought of my own."?

quote:
1.THE RANK MINISTERS TO MAN.

2.NATURE TESTIFIES THAT YHWH IS TRUE.

3.RIGHTEOUSNESS AND A MANS HEART WILL BE COUNTED.

4.ALL ARE SAVED THROUGH YESHUA. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YESHUA YOU DO NOT KNOW THE FATHER.

I agree that nature testifies that YHWH, God, The ALL, (whatever other names you wish to call God) is true. We pretty much agree on this one. So I'll let it go.

quote:
YOU CANNOT CALL ANYTHING CHRIST BUT CHRIST. THERE IS ONLY ONE CHRIST. ONE CHSRISTO. YESHUA HA MASHIACH. IF YOU KNOW THE HOLY SPIRIT YOU WILL KNOW ELOHAI. IF YOU KNOW YESHUA YOU WILL KNOW YHWH. IF YOU KNOW PNEUMA YOU WILL KNOW PEACE.

So which is it? Can I call what is Christ, Christo? or what is Christo, Yeshua? or do you not realize the truth behind my words saying that a name is just a word we use to represent an idea?
I understand the idea or spirit behind the name Christ. Just yesterday I created an entire language (being sarcastic) in which the name Christ is "sfuinocx". It embodies the same truth.

quote:
1.IF YOU WOULD ANSWER THE QUESTION AND STOP SIDESTEPING YOU WILL CONVICT YOURSELF. I SEE WHY YOU DONT WANT TO ANSWER IT.

2.WHEN AND IF YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU WILL SHOW ****EVERYONE*** WHAT SPIRIT *YOU* HAVE.

3.I SWITCHED NAMES BECAUSE YOU DID NOT COMPREHEND THAT YESHUA AND JESUS WERE THE SAME. SO I ASKED YOU IN TERMS THAT YOU WOULD KNOW. STILL NO ANSWER.

Sidestepping? And of course I accept that Jesus came in the flesh. Just because I brought up a new question doesn't mean what you are ASSUMING. I thought that Yeshua and Christ were the same, but I wasn't sure until now.

quote:
NO WE DO NOT NAME IT CHRIST FOR A REFERENCE OR TO USE IT AS AN EXAMPLE OF THE LORD YESHUA. CHRIST IS NOT THE SPIRIT OF GOD. I SUGGEST THAT ***YOU*** STUDY THE WORD CHRIST. IT IS A ***TITLE***. IT IS AN ***ADJECTIVE***.

I agree with you that Christ is a title. What I mean is that the spirit behind Christ is the spirit of God. There is only God. Sorry If I didn't word it right.

quote:
I KNOW HIM AND I HAVE SPOKEN WITH HIM.

You have spoken with the physical man Jesus Christ? or the spirit?

I confess with my mouth that Christ came in the flesh.
I wasn't attempting to avoid the question. Just asking you another question.

Hey HERESY,

you're here on siccness.net. How do you feel rap fits into your faith? Do you not like Lynch because he is atheist? or do you just like his music and know the truth for yourself? I am just curious. I'm not here to bring less than happy conditions to this forum. I actually enjoy conversing with you. It gets a little wild at times. But if it didn't it probably wouldn't be as much fun. I am more than happy to be discussing God with you. Have a good day, my friend...........................................................WUN

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I directed it to you because you had stated something in a message to someone else about it. I do not remember the exact message, so don't ask. If I am mistaken, my fault. On with the conversation.........
WHY WOULD YOU ADRESS THIS TO ME? YOU ARE STILL DANCING AROUND THIS QUESTION. WAS IT TO CORRECT ME IN SOMETHING I SAID? WAS IT TO CONFIRM SOMETHING I SAID? IF IT WAS THE LATER WHY DIDNT YOU DIRECT IT AT THE PERSON WHO I WAS SPEAKING WITH??????
Ok. You know this now. What I am trying to ask is: Did you find hermetic philosophy to make sense and saw how it could be applied to the world around you? I mean at the time you studied it. Not now, we already know your beliefs now.
THE ONLY THING THAT I SEE THAT CAN BE APPLIED AROUND ME IS THE WORD OF ADONAI. DID IT MAKE SENSE? SPIRITUALLY NO.
Why can't they co-exist? Why are they contrary to these things? Do these things specifically state that there isn't the law of vibration (for example)? or do they just not mention them? Let me remind you that by not mentioning something does not make it contrary.
YHWH DOES NOT PARTAKE IN ASTROLOGY. NOR DOES HE CONDONE PAGANISM. THESE THINGS ARE AN ABOMINATION IN HIS EYES. YHWH DOES NOT TEACH ME MYSTICISM. YHWH TEACHES THE SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL THINGS. WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND THE SPIRITUAL YOU WILL LEARN TO WALK IN THE SPIRIT AND NOT IN THE FLESH. TAKE HEED AND STOP BEING DECEIVED.

LMAO. So you are telling me that because I am more open minded my eyes are shut? And that because you have your narrow minded ideas, your spiritual eyes are open. Remember that spirit works through you, how can it work if you are bound by a single concept?
SPIRITUALLY YOU ARE ***DEAD***. YOU BEAR NO FRUIT. I TESTIFY OF YESHUA AND COME IN THE NAME OF JAH THE HOLY. YOU COME IN TEH NAME OF HERM AND THOTH. THEY HOLD THE DOCTRINE OF DEVILS. NOT THE DOCTRINE OF YESHUA.

NARROW MINDED IDEAS AFTER RESEARCH AND STUDIES ON DEMONOLOGY,RANK,HOST,HERMATIC DOCTRINE,GNOSTICISM,QURAN (AND ISLAM), VUODEN, CHAOS MAGIK, 1000 POINTS, TAO,ZOHAR, ZOROASTER, OBEAH, CRAWLEY,QABALLAH,BAHAI,JUDAISM,CHRISTIANITY,RASTAFARI,
SECTERIAN WRITINGS,ATHEISM,CHAKRA,KEMETIC ORTHODOXY, HINDUISM AND SATANISM (I WILL KEEP THE LIST **SHORT**).

YOU ARE OPEN MINDED? HAVE YOU TAKEN THE TIME TO STUDY THESE THINGS AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE? NOT ONLY THAT BUT THE MAIN THING IS THIS. HAVE **YOU** READ THE BIBLE? TALMUD? TEXTUS (MINOR OR MAJOR) TORRAH TANAKH OR VULGATE? WHAT ABOUT THE BOOK OF JASHER OR THE WORKS OF ENOCH?
Hey smart ass! That doesn't look like Hebrew or Greek! LMAO
DIDNT LOOK LIKE IT TO ME EITHER.
I take it that YHWH, Yeshua, and the Holy Spirit are: God the father, God the son, and the Holy Spirit. The trinity. And I agree with you that this is the only truth. Not only that, IT IS ALL THAT IS! But nowhere in divine reasoning of mind is anything else contrary or outside of the trinity principle. Only those who attempt to say something contrary to it. And even then, they aren't opposing this principle, they just don't recognize it yet. They do not have the light. the darkness obstructs this light. the darkness is ignorance. Ignorance is not an entity. It is an obstruction of truth.
learn the shema.
What question? I asked you why you dwell on a physical person and not the spirit within. Is this your way of saying, "I can't answer that without quoting the bible because I have no thought of my own."?
if you were studied in the scriptures and if the holy spirit speaks to you we wouldnt have this convo. however YOU will condemn yourself when you answer it.
I agree that nature testifies that YHWH, God, The ALL, (whatever other names you wish to call God) is true. We pretty much agree on this one. So I'll let it go.
zzzzzzz.
So which is it? Can I call what is Christ, Christo? or what is Christo, Yeshua? or do you not realize the truth behind my words saying that a name is just a word we use to represent an idea?
thats fine and great however i am not stuck on the name. YOU do not realize the truth because you are using words that you know NOTHING about!!!!!!!!!!!! i suggest you ***study*** before you keep attempting to discuss this with me. seriously you MUST go and study because you are elaborating on things you know NOTHING about. take this and read it.

john 4:22.
I understand the idea or spirit behind the name Christ. Just yesterday I created an entire language (being sarcastic) in which the name Christ is "sfuinocx". It embodies the same truth.
john 4:22. christ is ***not*** a NAME. christ is ***is a title***. please STUDY. if you DID understand you would NOT have typed what you typed.
Sidestepping? And of course I accept that Jesus came in the flesh. Just because I brought up a new question doesn't mean what you are ASSUMING. I thought that Yeshua and Christ were the same, but I wasn't sure until now.
NOT ONCE HAVE I ASKED YOU IF YOU ACCEPTED THAT JESUS CAME IN THE FLESH. I ASKED YOU IF YOU *CONFESSED* THAT JESUS CAME IN THE FLESH. LARZ ACCEPTS THE FACT THAT HE IS DEFEATED YET HE CONTINUES TO DO HIS WORK. KEEP DANCING.
You have spoken with the physical man Jesus Christ? or the spirit?
YESHUA HAS BEEN MADE MANIFEST TO ME JUST LIKE HE HAS BEEN MADE MANIFEST TO ALL WHO ABIDE IN HIS WILL.
I confess with my mouth that Christ came in the flesh.
IF YOU CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH THAT **JESUS** CHRIST CAME IN THE FLESH WHY DO YOU SEEK THE THINGS THAT ARE NOT OF HIM? WHY HAVE YOU NOT STUDIED?
Hey HERESY,
you're here on siccness.net. How do you feel rap fits into your faith?
GOSPEL DEATH FITS INTO MY FAITH 100%. AS FAR AS OTHER RAP MUSIC IT DOESNT FIT IN. WHICH IS WHY I DONT LISTEN TO IT.
Do you not like Lynch because he is atheist?
DID I TYPE THAT I DID OR DIDNT LIKE LYNCH? IF I DID TYPE THAT DID I IMPLY THAT I DIDNT LIKE HIM BECAUSE OF ATHEISM?
or do you just like his music and know the truth for yourself?
I DONT LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC. I HAVE NEVER PURCHASED ANY OF HIS ALBUMS. IN THE PAST I OWNED ONE OF HIS CD'S BUT IT WAS GIVEN TO ME. I DIDNT LISTEN TO IT. BY THE WAY I DIDNT COME TO THIS SITE BECAUSE OF LYNCH. THATS WHY 99% OF MY POSTS ARE CONFINED TO THE SISTA,GATHERING OF MIND AND STUDIO FORUMS.

SHALOM.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
quote:
IF YOU CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH THAT **JESUS** CHRIST CAME IN THE FLESH WHY DO YOU SEEK THE THINGS THAT ARE NOT OF HIM? WHY HAVE YOU NOT STUDIED?

Just because they are not of the teachings of Christ does not make them wrong. There is truth within each. We can extract this truth. I do not worship Hermes or thoth. I do not confess anything with my mouth about him. I can see truth in his teachings. The example I made about the law of vibration is simple. It really isn't spiritual, you're right. Scientifically it is a fact though. These teachings are not an obstruction to the word of Yeshua. I don't even have to read the bible to know that. They may not be a part of Yeshua, but niether is physics.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Just because they are not of the teachings of Christ does not make them wrong.
anything contrary is wrong.
There is truth within each
YHWH is 100% truth. not 75% truth mixed with 25% whatever.
I do not worship Hermes or thoth.
thats great but i never implied that you did, nor did i assume so whats your point? clarification?
I do not confess anything with my mouth about him. I can see truth in his teachings.
thats great.
The example I made about the law of vibration is simple. It really isn't spiritual, you're right. Scientifically it is a fact though.
yeah it is simple, its a concept dome are able to grasp and some are not. just like the other 6 POINTS.
These teachings are not an obstruction to the word of Yeshua.
are you sure about that?
I don't even have to read the bible to know that.
condemn yourself.
They may not be a part of Yeshua, but niether is physics.
1.who is thoth? what is thoths relation to khnum,seshat,maat and neith?

2.if thoth is the god of the egyptians and NOT YHWH how can his teachings coexist with those of yeshua?

3.the hermetica deals with DAIMONIC MAGIC. what does yeshua and yhwh say about magik,sorcery,conjuring, astrology and incantations?

condemn yourself.

:H:

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
show me where the bible states that the teachings of hermes go against Christ.

quote:
2.if thoth is the god of the egyptians and NOT YHWH how can his teachings coexist with those of yeshua?

no, thoth is A god of the egyptians. Also, polytheism does not go against monotheism. Even a polytheistic religion like hinduism have a belief in the one that is greater than all. As I have stated to others, perhaps these religions idea of multiple Gods isn't set to go against the one true God. But is an idea of how all things are Godly.

quote:
what does yeshua and yhwh say about magik,sorcery,conjuring, astrology and incantations?

What does Yeshua say? give me one or two excerpts.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
HERESY, You may know about many of the esoteric teachings. But you obviously haven't seen deeper. If you can't reconcile something as simple as what you stated about Thoth versus the one true God, you have much learning to do. I have nothing more to say and I have concluded that, as you have an extensive knowledge about the bible, you still remain at the surface of the teachings. Just as you remain at the surface of gnosticism. When you can reconcile petty human differences is when you have come closer to the truth. You still discriminate because you still do not see the whole. You see duality which is the essence of adam and eve's fall. For it was the tree of the KNOWLEDGE of GOOD and EVIL in which they ate from. yet you so blindly exhibit this nature of duality, without realizing how you are falling to the same foolishness from which did Adam and Eve. Can you read from the teachings of the bible and learn from them to? I hope so.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
once again you dance around EVERY question you are asked. up until this post i answered the majority (if not all) of your questions. yet you cant answer ANYTHING i am asking you.
show me where the bible states that the teachings of hermes go against Christ.
i showed you that yeshua preached a literal hell but you still went on and on......the doctrines and teachings of hermes clearly go against the doctrine of yeshua.
no, thoth is A god of the egyptians.
once again DANCE around the questions you are asked. thoth is the god of the egyptians. did i say he was the SUPREME god of the egyptians? what is your use of typing what you typed? to clarify something? is thoth the god of muslims? no. is he the god of hindus? no. is he the god of native americans? no. where is thoth found? in egyptian (kemetic and hermetic) teachings. by saying he is the god of the egyptians i am not giving him a state above ra or any of the other dieties.
Also, polytheism does not go against monotheism.
Also, polytheism does not go against monotheism. Even a polytheistic religion like hinduism have a belief in the one that is greater than all.
what does this have to do with what i asked? what does it have to do with what i typed?
As I have stated to others, perhaps these religions idea of multiple Gods isn't set to go against the one true God.
learn the SHEMA. also pay attention to the FIRST THREE commandments of the ROYAL LAW gen 20:3-5.
But is an idea of how all things are Godly.
how are they godly when he calls them abominations?
What does Yeshua say? give me one or two excerpts.
i showed you that yeshua preached a literal hell but you still went on and on......answering a question with a question.....and you warn me agains using CIRCULAR REASONING??????? LOL!!!!!!!!

1 TIM 4:1.
Leviticus 20:6
Deuteronomy 18:10-14

THATS 3 OF OVER 20 THAT I CAN LIST.
HERESY, You may know about many of the esoteric teachings. But you obviously haven't seen deeper.
ITS OBVIOUS BECAUSE OF WHAT? BECAUSE I REFUSE TO ACCEPT IT.

1.YOU DONT KNOW ME.

2.YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I KNOW.

STOP MAKING THESE CRAZY ASSUMPTIONS.
If you can't reconcile something as simple as what you stated about Thoth versus the one true God, you have much learning to do.
LMAO!!!!!!! WHAT HAVE I STATED ABOUT THOTH V.S. THE ONE TRUE GOD?????????????????????????? I HAVE MUCH LEARNING TO DO YET YOU WERE TELLING SOMEONE ABOUT HELL WITHOUT ANY BIBLICAL INSIGHT.....:confused: LOL!!!
I have nothing more to say and I have concluded that
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN NOR DO YOU UNDERSTAND IT. YOU DONT BELIEVE WHAT YOU CLAIM TO BELIEVE WHICH IS WHY YOU ***CHANGED*** AND WENT AGAINST YOUR OWN WORDS IN THE JUDAS THREAD.

SAY NO MORE.
you still remain at the surface of the teachings.
YET WHEN I ASK YOU ABOUT TORAH,TANAKH,VULGATE AND TEXTUS MINOR YOU STATE THAT YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR. WHEN I ASK YOU ABOUT TEH HEBREW AND GREEK LANGUAGE YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR. YET YOU MAKE THE CLAIM THAT I AM ON THE SURFACE? LMAO!!!!!
Just as you remain at the surface of gnosticism.
LMAO!!!!!! YOU DONT EVEN ***KNOW*** ME. YOU DONT KNOW HOW ***LONG*** I HAVE STUDIED THIS STUFF. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I HAVE READ. YOU DONT KNOW WHO I HAVE STUDIED WITH. IF YOU DONT KNOW THESE THINGS HOW CAN YOU TELL IF I HAVE KNOWLEDGE OR NOT?????? BEFORE YOU EVEN TYPED GNOSTICISM I TYPED IT. BEFORE YOU EVEN MENTIONED THOTH I DID. WAKE UP MAN AND SMELL THE COFFEE. ITS ***YOU*** WHO ARE JUST SCRATCHING THE SEURFACE. ITS *YOU* WHO "JUST STARTED READING THE QABALLAH". NOT ME. LMAO!!!!!!!
When you can reconcile petty human differences is when you have come closer to the truth.
WHEN YOU CAN ANSWER QUESTIONS WHEN PEOPLE ASK YOU QUESTIONS *YOU* WILL COME CLOSER TO TRUTH.
You see duality which is the essence of adam and eve's fall.
AND YOU SEE QUESTIONS AND AVOID THEM. WHICH IS YOUR FALL.
For it was the tree of the KNOWLEDGE of GOOD and EVIL in which they ate from.
SO NOW YOUR GOING TO START USING KABBALISTIC TEACHINGS????
yet you so blindly exhibit this nature of duality, without realizing how you are falling to the same foolishness from which did Adam and Eve.
WHAT DO YOU EXHIBIT? WHY IS IT THAT NOT ONLY MYSELF BUT THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS THREAD STATED THE FOLLOWING?:
n9newunsixx5150 is still avoiding the questions. You have yet to say anything rational. If you dont quite understand the word, look it up. Stop dancing.
. Can you read from the teachings of the bible and learn from them to? I hope so.
HAVE YOU EVEN READ THE BIBLE?????

LETS SEE YOU DANCE AROUND EVERYTHING ONCE AGAIN.

LOL

:(

PS YOU SHOULD STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD.

May 13, 2002
Seattle
www.socialistworld.net
OK, HERESY, n9newunsixx5150, you two are fuckin up my thread!!!

We all know HERESY knows everything there is to know about his precious YESHUA and n9newunsixx5150 is a damn good dancer.

The topic of this thread is "WHY DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD?"

If you want to discuss your beliefs make a new thread.

Actually, now that I think of it, HERESY you are a good dancer too. You never TRULY explained why you believe in god. Kind of but not really.

NOWHERE on this thread has n9newunsixx5150 even came close to answering ANY of my questions, only danced around them. Do you take dance lessons???

Apr 25, 2002
i belive in god when i was younger becuz its been instilled in me , ive doubted befor but he has guided me down the right path befor but lately ive been turning my head to god , another reason why i belive hes real at times i have sudden visions of demons or devils sometimes it just one i can feel them at times around me at nite

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
quote:
once again DANCE around the questions you are asked. thoth is the god of the egyptians. did i say he was the SUPREME god of the egyptians? what is your use of typing what you typed? to clarify something? is thoth the god of muslims? no. is he the god of hindus? no. is he the god of native americans? no. where is thoth found? in egyptian (kemetic and hermetic) teachings. by saying he is the god of the egyptians i am not giving him a state above ra or any of the other dieties.

By saying he is THE God of the egyptians you are implying that he is the only one. Don't be fuccin stupid! I haven't danced around any questions. Your questions are obsolete! Here's a question thats just as good for you: Does your mom know you're a fag?

quote:
what does this have to do with what i asked? what does it have to do with what i typed?

everything! wake up! you asked how can the teachings of Thoth go along with that of Yeshua. I was implying that Thoth was not in position to be equal to yeshua. He is not opposing his teachings. You may think differently. It matters not to my growth. By your words you tried to imply that because the egyptians believed in thoth they couldn't believe in yeshua simultaneously. dont be a fool.

quote:
i showed you that yeshua preached a literal hell but you still went on and on......answering a question with a question.....and you warn me agains using CIRCULAR REASONING??????? LOL!!!!!!!!

too bad you're so blind. By the way you have given me no reason of your own. Its all quotes. Thank you "See & Say Bible"!

quote:
ITS OBVIOUS BECAUSE OF WHAT? BECAUSE I REFUSE TO ACCEPT IT.

obvious because you cannot apply them or reconcile your petty differences between that and the Bible.

quote:
I HAVE MUCH LEARNING TO DO YET YOU WERE TELLING SOMEONE ABOUT HELL WITHOUT ANY BIBLICAL INSIGHT

the idea of hell is conceived in other places. Stop limiting your perception to a book.

quote:
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN NOR DO YOU UNDERSTAND IT. YOU DONT BELIEVE WHAT YOU CLAIM TO BELIEVE WHICH IS WHY YOU ***CHANGED*** AND WENT AGAINST YOUR OWN WORDS IN THE JUDAS THREAD.

The paradox will be reconciled! I am growing. I can change. You on the other hand.......

quote:
LMAO!!!!!! YOU DONT EVEN ***KNOW*** ME. YOU DONT KNOW HOW ***LONG*** I HAVE STUDIED THIS STUFF. YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I HAVE READ. YOU DONT KNOW WHO I HAVE STUDIED WITH. IF YOU DONT KNOW THESE THINGS HOW CAN YOU TELL IF I HAVE KNOWLEDGE OR NOT?????? BEFORE YOU EVEN TYPED GNOSTICISM I TYPED IT. BEFORE YOU EVEN MENTIONED THOTH I DID. WAKE UP MAN AND SMELL THE COFFEE. ITS ***YOU*** WHO ARE JUST SCRATCHING THE SEURFACE. ITS *YOU* WHO "JUST STARTED READING THE QABALLAH". NOT ME. LMAO!!!!!!!

You can read forever and a day and still be as dumb as ever. Just because i didn't use the name thoth means absolutely nothing. Why are you assuming? Oh, isn't that what I was supposed to be doing??!

quote:
WHEN YOU CAN ANSWER QUESTIONS WHEN PEOPLE ASK YOU QUESTIONS *YOU* WILL COME CLOSER TO TRUTH.

Perhaps your questions are biased. There is no answer. All that can be answered from you has been answered.

quote:
SO NOW YOUR GOING TO START USING KABBALISTIC TEACHINGS????

Is that kabbalistic? whatever. I knew this prior to even opening a book on the topic.

quote:
WHAT DO YOU EXHIBIT? WHY IS IT THAT NOT ONLY MYSELF BUT THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS THREAD STATED THE FOLLOWING?:
n9newunsixx5150 is still avoiding the questions. You have yet to say anything rational. If you dont quite understand the word, look it up. Stop dancing.

very good observation. I noticed it myself when i realized that you and 2-0-Sixx are very much alike. Ask me to answer a question based on a limited mind state and i will not answer. Ask me in light of ever-growing truth, You will receive.

quote:
HAVE YOU EVEN READ THE BIBLE?????

Not all of it. I haven't had the time to sit and give the bible the special attention it deserves. I am not even going to lie. I have met many who have a good knowledge of the bible. Some still maintain the "open mind".

quote:
LETS SEE YOU DANCE AROUND EVERYTHING ONCE AGAIN

I dance around biased questions. Questions like: "Does your mom know you're a fag?" Give me a question and ask me to bacc it up with the bible's literal teachings. Biased as hell!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
@206 IM SORRY :( :cry:

I JUST DONT SEE WHY SOMEONE WOULD EVEN REPLY TO ME ANYMORE AFTER I HAVE STATED THAT
i now bow out of this thread.
HERES AN EXAMPLE OF SOMEONE (WHO I WONT NAME) BEING PETTY.
By saying he is THE God of the egyptians you are implying that he is the only one. Don't be fuccin stupid! I haven't danced around any questions. Your questions are obsolete!
ONCE AGAIN A CERTAIN PERSON IS TAKING WHAT I SAID OUT OF CONTEXT. HERE IS WHAT I SAID:
HOW AM I IMPLYING THAT HE IS TEH ONLY ONE IF I DID NOT TYPE THAT "THOTH IS *THE* GOD OF THE EGYPTIANS"????? vishnu is the god of the hindus and can be found in no other religion (as vishnu). is vishnu THE god of the hindus? nope.

this person needs to stop misquoting me and taking things out of context.

now here is where the person gets really faulty.
Here's a question thats just as good for you: Does your mom know you're a fag?
what does this have to do with anything???? if i was gay im a grown man. that would be between me and god and not my mother. if she did or didnt knwo so what? how is it relevent to this thread?

you dont have to respect me however the man asked you to stop killing his thread. keep proving my point junior.

ps 206 im sorry but i had to do it. now i will bow out of this thread and with grace and class (not resorting to silly questions)

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
quote:
what does this have to do with anything???? if i was gay im a grown man. that would be between me and god and not my mother. if she did or didnt knwo so what? how is it relevent to this thread?

This is an extreme way of telling you that your questions are biased. Do I have to explain it to you? On one note you are right about me barging in and speaking of Judas and hell without regard to the bible. And I admitted this way bacc before. I apologize IF I got you worked up over it. But, this thread is a generalization about God. It was started by an atheist. That point is null and void here.

quote:
HOW AM I IMPLYING THAT HE IS TEH ONLY ONE IF I DID NOT TYPE THAT "THOTH IS *THE* GOD OF THE EGYPTIANS"????? vishnu is the god of the hindus and can be found in no other religion (as vishnu). is vishnu THE god of the hindus? nope.

You did type that Thoth is the God. Go back and read your own quote you just put in your last message. It would have been clearer to say that thoth is a God. Its that simple. Stop blowing it out of proportion. I hope we understand now. Here I'll make it even easier for you:

Heresy:

Note how you wrote "the God of the egyptians", rather than "a God of the egyptians". The word "the" making him exclusive. As if he is the only one, or the main one. I never misquoted you. Stop looking for faults on my part because it makes you look faulty when they do not show up.

Its an insult to my intelligence to have to answer an obvious question, by the way. But, just for you.....
Thoth may be a God of the egyptians but that still doesn't make YHWH wrong because he is not. And vice versa. Why is it always one or the other? why is it always black or white? Those are rhetorical questions, in case you didn't know. I am not saying that Thoth or Hermes' teachings are greater or even equal to that of YHWH. But they are not opposing each other. You have yet to make any point showing that. I can guarantee you that there is someone out there who believes in both teachings. Or at least believes in pieces of one and more of the other. This doesn't make them right. It doesn't make them wrong. In some people's minds these things can be reconciled. Try to accept that. It obviously doesn't pertain to you. You have no need to worry about it. This question is just like If I said, "If peas are the food of the "martians" how could they like carrots?"
Just because there main food source is peas doesn't mean they don't like carrots. Forrest fuccin Gump said it. Why can't peas and carrots go together? Why can't there be bits of truth which can be applied in other places? Many of the things written aren't much to the contrary of one another. They are different points of view.

Hey, I want to let you know that there have been times when I have backed up to look at things I was saying. And at times you were right. I have no shame in humbling myself when I am faulty. But when you like to blow it out of proportion it is really uncalled for. I have honestly put forth the effort to get along with you. I am not here to argue endlessly. I give you your respect. Give me mine. Lets both agree to stop interrogating each other's point of view. I believe that you have much knowledge about these things. but, if you are right, I am still not ready to just drop everything and say, "ok, all this is wrong......except the bible." It may come to that. but it will be me who discovers that. I am not a robot. I make choices based on my best understanding. And it very well may not. The one who inspired me to begin really looking for deeper answers had a very good knowledge of the bible, but he still held many beliefs in other religions. I do not know if he knew the bible in hebrew or greek. But, he may have. I only knew him briefly. My point is, there are people who turn out a little different that what we see ourselves. We have to respect that. It may not be right to you. But, what you really mean to imply is that it is not right FOR you. If I can preach one thing, it would be acceptance of others. With that said, I bid you farewell from this post; If you still wish to leave as you said before. I'm sure we will get into more discussions in the future.........

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
did i say he was the SUPREME god of the egyptians? what is your use of typing what you typed? to clarify something? is thoth the god of muslims? no. is he the god of hindus? no. is he the god of native americans? no. where is thoth found? in egyptian (kemetic and hermetic) teachings. by saying he is the god of the egyptians i am not giving him a state above ra or any of the other dieties.
he is the god of the egyptians. he is EXCLUSIVE TO THE EGYPTIANS AND NOT TO ANY OTHER RELIGION OR PEOPLE (LIKE VISHNU IS EXCLUSIVE TO HINDUS)

shiva is the god of the hindus and found in that religion.
is shiva THE god of the hindus? no

stop grasping for straws and let this mans thread ride out.

c ya buddy.