Who watches The First 48?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
I think they been having a marathon the past few nights.

Either way, I've seen most of the episodes but I still watch this shit all the time.

Nov 5, 2004
Forgot about this show, I'm watching right now.

They got smart and had just 1 case in the episode I just saw.

When they got 2 episodes at once, that shit gets too ADD.

Dec 18, 2002
I don't feel bad when they snitch, most of the time the detectives have 85% of the case solved and shit, picture yourself in that room looking at 25 to life vs. walk out the door for something another man did...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that show is basically proof that if you get in deep enough shit 9/10 your homeboys are gonna snitch you out and send you away for life
let me edit that for you.

9999999/10000000. including the so called g's posting in this thread. as you can tell nobody hear speaks from experience. nobody here has took a murder beef for someone else and nobody will. if you would that doesnt make you gangsta it makes you a fucking tool.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
YOUR FOLKS AINT WITH THE SHIT. IVE BEEN IN SITUATIONS MANY TIMES WITH MY FOLKS AND NO MATTER WUT THE POLICE TOLD US, WE KNEW THEY WAS SOME PUNK ASS LIARS. WE AINT FUCKIN WITH ALIENS. YOUR CIRCLE MUST BE FULL OF SUCKAS
im talkin about murder, not you and your cartel boostin at macys sucka.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
talkin too much? this is murder not prostitution or the dope game. these are peoples families and lives. now some of them are scumbags and probably deserved it but when i see mothers and fathers, kids, the elderly snuffed out for nothing, that shits disturbing especially when theres people that want the offender to get away with it, for the sake of "stickin to the g code"

get the fuck outta here.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
alot of times they dont have shit to go on or very little evidence and the muthafuckers come in there talkin too much
Aint that the truth.....

And to Phil it may make you a tool, but their is a code to the streets that people who do street shit should go by.. And i think snitchin is one of them...No matter if its murder or stealing shit.....If you take the wrap for someone on a murder beef...You better be in some real street shit where the people on the out can secure your family for life....If not than its not worth it....IMO

I remember an episode where they had got some cats from the south who put out So called gangsta rap.....Them boys had tats, and fit the image....Then they got into that homocide investigation room and they all started snitch on each other...Looking at that real time spooked em....

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
why the fuck would you spend the rest of your life in prison for a murder someone else committed? why? i could see if you were a fag and that was your lover or something but.....

the code of the streets comes way behind the code of my family. now if i did the shit thats different but to do time for someone elses murder makes you a SUCKA. NO WAY AROUND IT.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
why the fuck would you spend the rest of your life in prison for a murder someone else committed? why? i could see if you were a fag and that was your lover or something but.....

the code of the streets comes way behind the code of my family. now if i did the shit thats different but to do time for someone elses murder makes you a SUCKA. NO WAY AROUND IT.
NO being in the game and snitchin makes you a SUCKA, get that shit straight!!!!
For some, people in the streets are thier ONLY family....And if your actual family is so important, than they shouldnt be involved in street shit in the first place!!! .. go get a 9-5....

Nov 5, 2004
Saw a new episode tonight, probably the craziest episode ever from this series.

4 adults and 2 kids killed all in the same house, 3 more kids in critical condition from being stabbed.

Crazy ass twist at the end.

Memphis is fuckin crazy.

These episodes usually replay, it will probably come on again tonight.