Who watches The First 48?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2005
those cops use all the corny tricks, but dudes fall for 'em like crazy on that show.

I hope they switch up hoods though....Ive seen all the episodes so I feel like I live in Memphis/Dallas/Kansas City/Detroit
Pork n Beans! LOL yeah me n my girl watch that shit all tha time...they also go to Miami, Arizona, Vegas, Ohio......

Jun 2, 2005
Yeah My wife and I watch it all the time, folks be snithing like a muthafucka... I'm like 50/50 depending on the episode, sometime I want them to get away and sometimes I want them to get caught depending on the crime... But like folks said earlier...That show lets me know, that Miami and Memphis ain't nothing to play with...Cincinatti, KC and Dallas ain't no punk either, and there are so many guns in Phoenix, someone is always bound to get shot...

Apr 26, 2002
I don't know Brugh, no matter how careful anybody tries to be. Anybody bound to to fuck up and leave something behind that'll trace em' back to the scene of the crime. And convict him/her. That's the most typical, or you just happen to run into a "friend" as your trying to get away.

It'd make one hell of a show though.

"How did you think you'ed get away?"

"Well, I used to watch this show alot and really studied the investigation process, you know and ummmm..."

"You thought you'ed get away because you studied a reality T.V. show?"

LOL!!!!

..Unless of course, your O.J. and some dirty cops tamper with the evidence. LOL!!!!
naw gem, 3x's right. it seems like even with incriminating evidence, cops still gotta get a CONFESSION. i've seen shit on this show that i thought cops could charge u wit murder on, but they cant till they get u to talk. fold.

Feb 15, 2007
its fucken hilarious when they say "alright make it easier on yourself and tell us the truth" or the " you will make it easier on yourself".... then in the end you notice that they got the same charges as the person they snitched on

May 16, 2002
naw gem, 3x's right. it seems like even with incriminating evidence, cops still gotta get a CONFESSION. i've seen shit on this show that i thought cops could charge u wit murder on, but they cant till they get u to talk. fold.

That's all good as long as nobody snitches Homie. That's why I said, "you just happen to run into a "friend" as your trying to get away".

But you right though, I've seen it happen. O.J. was one of many LOL!!!!

May 12, 2004
its fucken hilarious when they say "alright make it easier on yourself and tell us the truth" or the " you will make it easier on yourself".... then in the end you notice that they got the same charges as the person they snitched on
haha..I noticed that too, "Be a man, It will make you feel alot better by telling the truth"..lol..yeah come clean and you will feel better about yourself while sitting in a cell for 23 hours a day for 20 years, sounds like a good trade too me..lmao

May 15, 2002
Thats a good ass show. I fucks with that heavy when Im not working. Most of the dudes be on there snitching like hell. Its reality though. This show is why I never gave in to this "stop snitching" campaign, because the main ones that scream that shit be dropping more names than "The Game" when shit gets real...

Oct 3, 2006
LOL AT FIRST I THOUGHT IT WAS A REALITY GAME SHOW AND SHIT WHERE THE 2 DIFF TEAMS WOULD HAVE TO SOLVE IT BEFORE EACHOTHER IN 48 HOURS HAHA

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Its def a good show worth watching compared to all the other crap on TV. I like Cold Case Files and Forensics too... also good shows worth watching.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
its funny cus just about everyone that snitches ends up getting involuntary manslaughter

and i hate how it always says case pending i wanna know how long they go away for

Jun 5, 2004
I FUCKS WITH IT. THERES ALOT OF DUMB FOLKS ON THERE THOUGH. THE GOOD COP BAD COP, YOUR BUDDY ALREADY CONFESSED SO JUST TELL THE TRUTH BULLSHIT ALWAYS WORKS ON THEM
haha thats what everybody dumb fuck has tried to tell me from school principals to cops: "your friend already told us what you did, so tell us what he had to do with it so all of this doesnt fall on you"