Who watches The First 48?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
im a diehard viewer. but at the same time its discouraging when most of the murders are in the black community. =/
glad to see someone can make money off that ... i guess there's the solution to the problems. Make a TV show out of it and make money off every murder until there's no 1 left, right?

Nov 5, 2004
^ Damn.

BTW, new season starts tonight, YEEEEEEE!

I didn't think this many people would respond to this thread. Lol, I thought this show was pretty under the radar, guess not.

Feb 5, 2006
haha thats what everybody dumb fuck has tried to tell me from school principals to cops: "your friend already told us what you did, so tell us what he had to do with it so all of this doesnt fall on you"

ITS DUMB HOW FOLKS FALL FOR THAT. POLICE STAY WITH THAT SHIT. IF MY PATNA ALREADY TOLD U WASSUP, THEN WHY U ASKING ME? IM ALWAYS A SMART ASS BUT SHIT WORKS. I KNOW MY FOLKS WOULDNT SAY SHIT

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yall sound shocked about the snitchin. there might be 1 out of a hundred motherfuckers actually live by the no snitching code. anyone who thinks otherwise hasnt been doin dirt long enough. if you think you got a bunch of down ass homies youre wrong. hell youre lucky if you can trust your wifey these days let alone your homeboys. theyre all gonna snitch thats how it is. sorry. this aint the fucking movies.

Apr 3, 2007
I WATCH THAT SHIT. THAT'S GOOD ENTERTAINMENT. I HAVE YET TO SEE ONE EPISODE WHERE THE SUSPECTS DON'T SNITCH ON SOMEONE, OR IF IT'S A GROUP OF SUSPECTS, ON EACH OTHER.

THE SAME NIGHT I SAID THIS I ENDED UP SEEING AN EPISODE WHERE TWO DUDES DIDN'T SNITCH. ONE ASKED FOR A LAWYER AND THE OTHER JUST WOULDN'T TELL THEM THE TRUTH. FINALLY SOME MUTHAFUCKAS WITH SOME GOD DAMN BRAINS ON THE FUCKIN SHOW.

Feb 5, 2006
yall sound shocked about the snitchin. there might be 1 out of a hundred motherfuckers actually live by the no snitching code. anyone who thinks otherwise hasnt been doin dirt long enough. if you think you got a bunch of down ass homies youre wrong. hell youre lucky if you can trust your wifey these days let alone your homeboys. theyre all gonna snitch thats how it is. sorry. this aint the fucking movies.

YOUR FOLKS AINT WITH THE SHIT. IVE BEEN IN SITUATIONS MANY TIMES WITH MY FOLKS AND NO MATTER WUT THE POLICE TOLD US, WE KNEW THEY WAS SOME PUNK ASS LIARS. WE AINT FUCKIN WITH ALIENS. YOUR CIRCLE MUST BE FULL OF SUCKAS

co-sign many speak it but dont live by it