Who watches The First 48?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
aint no CSI lol

all it is is a televised hood snitch fest

my favorite show though cause I love when they get away and its all real shit

Feb 15, 2003
yall ever see that one detective with the fucked up skin and face looks like he was in a fire or some shit.. he's always on there and shit was trippin me out the first time i saw him I was hella high and it was like 3 in the mornin and i thought I was hallucinatin for a minute like wtf.....

but yeah I wonder how many fools that ended up snitchin on that show are gonna end up being a victim them damn selves...

Nov 5, 2004
True about the snitching, I'm surprised not all of them have their faces blurred. Either way though that shit is entertaining, and I'd rather watch that than some drama tv bullshit.

If anything though, this show will let you know not to be wandering around Miami, lol.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
that show is basically proof that if you get in deep enough shit 9/10 your homeboys are gonna snitch you out and send you away for life

Nov 5, 2004
yall ever see that one detective with the fucked up skin and face looks like he was in a fire or some shit.. he's always on there and shit was trippin me out the first time i saw him I was hella high and it was like 3 in the mornin and i thought I was hallucinatin for a minute like wtf.....

but yeah I wonder how many fools that ended up snitchin on that show are gonna end up being a victim them damn selves...

Yea I saw that detective, he said something about being burned before.

Jun 15, 2005
They only turn to snitches when they're stone cold caught in a lie.

All they have to do is be smart enough to 'lawyer up'.

I watch it sporadically. Not even close to being a regular viewer or fan. Pretty good show, though.

What city are they usually in. Somewheres in Tennessee, right?

Feb 15, 2003
They only turn to snitches when they're stone cold caught in a lie.

All they have to do is be smart enough to 'lawyer up'.

I watch it sporadically. Not even close to being a regular viewer or fan. Pretty good show, though.

What city are they usually in. Somewheres in Tennessee, right?
seems to be a lot in florida and in kansas city

May 4, 2002
this shit is the shit, been watchin it fora while. its fucked up how the friends turn, and how bitches try and front like they didnt set people up. its sad tho people get killed for no god damn reason. some lady got killed bc dude thought he came up on a laptop, and in the end all it was , was some fuckin books, that shit aint right.

Jun 2, 2002
damn...i just saw one tonight where dude killed his girlfriend and their 2-year-old daughter. when i watch cops, i'm always rooting for the criminals to shake the police...with this show, i'm happy when half of these fucks get caught. fuck killing your baby daughter over some drama...

but you could forreal watch this show and have a wayyy better chance at getting away with murder...they show the ENTIRE investigation process.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah i saw that episode. It's sad how folks get killed for nothing. It's a trip how fools spill their guts once they start getting interigated...

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
those cops use all the corny tricks, but dudes fall for 'em like crazy on that show.

I hope they switch up hoods though....Ive seen all the episodes so I feel like I live in Memphis/Dallas/Kansas City/Detroit

May 16, 2002
but you could forreal watch this show and have a wayyy better chance at getting away with murder...they show the ENTIRE investigation process.

I don't know Brugh, no matter how careful anybody tries to be. Anybody bound to to fuck up and leave something behind that'll trace em' back to the scene of the crime. And convict him/her. That's the most typical, or you just happen to run into a "friend" as your trying to get away.

It'd make one hell of a show though.

"How did you think you'ed get away?"

"Well, I used to watch this show alot and really studied the investigation process, you know and ummmm..."

"You thought you'ed get away because you studied a reality T.V. show?"

LOL!!!!

..Unless of course, your O.J. and some dirty cops tamper with the evidence. LOL!!!!

Mar 5, 2006
yea the shows tite.. it actually shows the crime scene or they made that up..cuz im sure u cant just have reporters in there when the po po are doing there investigation but none the less its a dope show.. Americas most wanted is dope too its also real life..