Who was the worst pope in history?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
What if the doctors know that the birth has a 100% chance of killing the mother, a 60% chance of killing the baby, it was the product of rape, and the doctor determined it was medically necessary to have an abortion?

All you can worry about in this world is yourself. If you don't believe in abortions, you don't have to get them.

May 14, 2002
Who is the government and doctors to condone it?
To condone what? If someone wants an abortion, just let them.
If this goes as you say against the will of god. Then let them, it's not your problem.

If they get judged because of it, why would you concern? I think you have enough problems of your own to worry about. Especially with your attitude towards people who think and are different then you.

You actually believe in god and still act this way but you condemn other people. Serieus?

And you still hadn't answered the question.

May 14, 2002
There is a whole big grey area about this issue. You could say it's murder.

But a whole bunch of people's lives would be so much better if they had the option to abort or not.

If you really don't see this you should have been born in the middle ages.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
That's the will of God.
Why interfere with God's will at all?! Why take medication. God made you sick, by taking medication you altering the chemical compositions in your body and that is not natural! God wanted you to be sick.

HALLELUHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

.... or maybe, the will of God is the abortion and he's just giving us little to no other choice.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Why interfere with God's will at all?! Why take medication. God made you sick, by taking medication you altering the chemical compositions in your body and that is not natural! God wanted you to be sick.

HALLELUHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

.... or maybe, the will of God is the abortion and he's just giving us little to no other choice.
We were blessed by being born in America with doctors. Not to abort babies.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Maybe on the federal level... But State, & local politics... Nah, not a chance... Vote in the right Sheriff... And BOOM...! Fools might start catchin' real charges... Compton, CA stand UP...!!!! Vote for the wrong council person & watch your police force go the way of T-Rex... Compton, CA... Anyone, anyone...??? Maybe come out west and vote into office your favorite Hollywood super hero... "I'll be back..." He-he-he...
There is no difference when you compare the federal to state and local politics. A sheriff or person looking to be appointed as DA or judge is simply looking out for their best interest, not yours. State and local are extensions of the federal, and regardless, they will ask "how high" when the feds tell them to jump.

Vote local, vote state, vote federal, vote democrat, vote republican, vote indie, vote for Jesus, the fact is nothing is going to change. The entire system is broken and needs to be done away with.

Jan 31, 2008

HALLELUHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

maybe the will of this so-called God is to create a boy to an extremist islamic ideology in pakistani mountains, then send him to an eternal "punishment" for not finding the right religion within the endless ideologies that exist.
Obviously the boy prayed 5 times a day not with an intent to please God and do what he believed was good, but he actually did it to taunt the REAL God.
Same as when the boy blows himself up intending on pleasing God and going to heaven.. uh uh.. dude now needs to go to an eternal punishment for those 20 years of earthly living with a real intent.

either i must be "better' than God, or God must not be sending people to hell for not being christian, or not being muslim, etc.
And trust me, im not better than God.

Oct 6, 2005
There is no difference when you compare the federal to state and local politics. A sheriff or person looking to be appointed as DA or judge is simply looking out for their best interest, not yours. State and local are extensions of the federal, and regardless, they will ask "how high" when the feds tell them to jump.

Vote local, vote state, vote federal, vote democrat, vote republican, vote indie, vote for Jesus, the fact is nothing is going to change. The entire system is broken and needs to be done away with.
That's not true at all... State, & local politics are not an extention of federal policy... George Wallace, Arizona's love of Mexicans, California's prop 8, etc... The federal government is OFTEN at odds w/ states rights... Sh*t, the Civil War was a great example of that... To assume nothin' will change by votin' is way off the mark... The bullet or the ballot so said Malcolm Little... And the truth is, we've used both in the US... South Central STAND UP...!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
That's not true at all... State, & local politics are not an extention of federal policy... George Wallace, Arizona's love of Mexicans, California's prop 8, etc... The federal government is OFTEN at odds w/ states rights... Sh*t, the Civil War was a great example of that... To assume nothin' will change by votin' is way off the mark... The bullet or the ballot so said Malcolm Little... And the truth is, we've used both in the US... South Central STAND UP...!
Read what you're quoting again. I said state and local are extensions of the federal. When I said that I was speaking in regards to the federal government not policy. However, at the end of the day, the state/local policy will do its job, which is, preserve the power structure of those up top. Yes, the fed gov is often at odds with states rights, but federal law supercedes state law and if they want them to fall in line, look no further than the Supremacy Clause and preemption.

To assume that something will change by voting is way off the mark. And while Malcolm did give a speech about the ballot or the bullet, in what context was he speaking of? I've listened to that speech many times and he sure as hell wasn't endorsing the vote.