Who should Manny Pacquiao fight (since floyd doesn't want none)?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who should pac fight in November?

• Total voters
Apr 2, 2010
This Berto guy sounds pretty legit, I'd wanna throw Manny at him to prove if hes going to have any kind of long term success in boxing...

Manny fuck Berto up!

Edit: Oh my fucking god, does anyone else see this speed and power?

Its a perfect match up

Feb 3, 2006
I would like for Pac-Man to fight someone with handspeed. Berto, Bradley, or Mosley would be a good fight to get him ready for Mayweather in 2011. He has fought no one with quick hands or anyone with good defense. That's the reason I say Mayweather will give him a boxing lesson, because Pac-man has fought no one with any speed or defense.

Apr 25, 2002
I would like for Pac-Man to fight someone with handspeed. Berto, Bradley, or Mosley would be a good fight to get him ready for Mayweather in 2011. He has fought no one with quick hands or anyone with good defense. That's the reason I say Mayweather will give him a boxing lesson, because Pac-man has fought no one with any speed or defense.
Mayweather has fought nobody. Period.

Feb 23, 2006
man floyd beat chico when chico got realeas from county jail he was in there for a minute.right after he got out floyd called him out.chico wasent the same after all that bullshit wit his baby mama hitting her.he fucked her up bad.he did time was never the same he was all over the news in sac. r.i.p chico. that wasent chico that was fighting chicken shit that night.

Feb 23, 2006
fuck floyd he ducked margarito,cotto, manny and shane in his prime fuck that clown lotz of people dont respect that bitch like or not is the truth. manny a mothafucken warrior knocking fooz out left & right like is nothing!!. major props to manny for taking the fight wit margarito..................

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Because Bradley is a threat. They're doing the same shit that they say Floyd does. Even Floyd took on Chico in his prime while undefeated and whooped his ass.

Mar 22, 2007
I dont think bradley is a threat!! pac is faster stronger and has the better trainer!!
I think bradley is a dangerous fight for pac because he may expose him!! yes i do believe manny would win but i think bradley would land more shots than any other opponent has!