White Girl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
r8r said:
yup thats the OG shit so If your not familiar with it you may not apprciate it. Ill post the OG Track for the youngstas later....

The OG is called "A Fly Girl" by The Boogie Boys, lol...Brought back some memories there....
Thanks for schoolin these young dumb punks. This aint no rick ruben, run dmc song.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Get tha F Outta here!!!

Ga$ Brake Dip said:
i heard it aint even about white gils its about a drug.
Get Tha F outta here! Are you serious. This song isn't about White Gurls? Lol!!! J/K!!! This goes to show how many people like hood shit, but don't undastand the first thing about it. You're a weenie!!! The terminology "White Girl" has been around since my parents were young and I'm 31 years old. Can somebody revoke his ghetto pass. For real.:siccness: P.S. This song is the Shit, but Santana made the shit sound like it was coo' to snort dat suga-buga for a moment there! That must be his young ass mind or somthin'. His rhyme was all over the place.

Dec 2, 2005
Santana connected with this song pretty well just because of the fact that that's what he spoke about in all of his other songs haha..but yehhh...i knew this shit would be kinda complicated to people..hahah