White Girl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2006
2001n4ever said:
I don't know if I am weird but I SERIOUSLY was NOT feeling the song "White Girl" on 40's new album!! A bunch of Grade A rappers on a F beat. I don't know WHY 40 would buy that beat from Lil 'Jon!? Tell me if ya'll was feeling it AND who came the hardest on such a simple beat. I think it was a tie between 40 and Santana.
white gurl is on of the top song bass wise, beat is actually very tight

Dec 9, 2005
Meelo said:
that was the first record i ever had on vinyl, i was scratchin that shit on my cheap ass gemini turntables when i first started djin

Don't front Meelo you know you still got the belt drives, w/ the rubber slipmats and the 3 channel American DJ mixer w/missing fader knobs...and YOU KNOW...you still rockin the Stanton 500's !

LOL

May 31, 2005
MOREBASS said:
Don't front Meelo you know you still got the belt drives, w/ the rubber slipmats and the 3 channel American DJ mixer w/missing fader knobs...and YOU KNOW...you still rockin the Stanton 500's !

LOL
hahah fuck nawww... i do gotta bootleg set up though..

yup, qbert came to the crib and signed my slipmat...and yea i want a cookie.^^^

^ ay peep them missin fader knobs tho, lol.

them curtains is gangsta.

Mar 11, 2006
All 4 the Bay said:
No shit ive been saying that shit from the start. Hella niggaz think its about a white bitch when its about fuckin caine. People need to learn how to interpret shit better. Good thing you're already knowing whats up!

IMO the song aint that great either. Im still slumpin' the shit out of "Gimme Head Hoe!" that shit hits hard! has a clean ass bass line.

"baby got more back than a slab of ribs!" hahahahaha feels like im in your pussy
are you serious, of course it's about dope, "I put the yola in the pot...." duh

UGK are both talking about white girls as well as dope

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah I am not liking that song too much either. The versus are cool but the beat and hook is annoying to me. I skip right past that song.