White Girl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2005
Da6Footah said:
Damn, its my favorite song on the album. I LOOOVE that song!

and a great big HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA at Capt Obvious!
yeah that song and yee are my fav's. i like white girl it sounds like it could fit into any 1988-1992 bay area album. haha its that old skool flow.

~k.

Mar 12, 2006
yeah, the original was fly girl by...boogie knights or sumthing...shit came out in 88 or sumthin. Almost the same exact beat and melody to white girl. that got hella play in the bay back n the day.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I liked it...it was a good ass concept, and everyone stayed on topic...they all used the metaphor for a white chick....usually on a posse cut that has a topic at least one person doesn't follow it....I honestly couldn't see any bay rappers over that beat tho

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Da6Footah said:
Damn, its my favorite song on the album. I LOOOVE that song!

and a great big HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA at Capt Obvious!
Mine 2, i think there getting old dana.

Jul 20, 2002
Fly Girl was by the Boogie Boys

Dumb Girl which is a different song was by Run DMC and that's the song the "dumb" sample on Tell Me When To Go comes from.

Just clearing it up for the Don't Knows.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Mr Arson said:
Mine 2, i think there getting old dana.
were not old, Since its early stages, weve just followed this "FAD" called Hip Hop/Rap that isnt going to last......

Apr 5, 2005
Ga$ Brake Dip said:
i heard it aint even about white gils its about a drug.
No shit ive been saying that shit from the start. Hella niggaz think its about a white bitch when its about fuckin caine. People need to learn how to interpret shit better. Good thing you're already knowing whats up!

IMO the song aint that great either. Im still slumpin' the shit out of "Gimme Head Hoe!" that shit hits hard! has a clean ass bass line.

"baby got more back than a slab of ribs!" hahahahaha feels like im in your pussy

Mar 8, 2006
I think you really have to remember the original "Fly Girl" from back in the day to appreciate the song. It looks like most of the cats that's sayin' its wack aren't familiar with the original. That song's dope, though. I don't think Jeulz came that weak, though. It wasn't his best but he was cool. "& I ain't talkin' bout Lindsey Lohan...."

As far as the theme, it switches up a bit when UGK get on it. They go back and forth between coke and pimpin white chicks.