White Girl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
I don't know if I am weird but I SERIOUSLY was NOT feeling the song "White Girl" on 40's new album!! A bunch of Grade A rappers on a F beat. I don't know WHY 40 would buy that beat from Lil 'Jon!? Tell me if ya'll was feeling it AND who came the hardest on such a simple beat. I think it was a tie between 40 and Santana.

Dec 9, 2005
It was a classic old school vintage, type of beat...almost sounded like an old Rick Rueben joint...

Not my favorite on the album...but they had to give us a different look.

Apr 26, 2002
MOREBASS said:
It was a classic old school vintage, type of beat...almost sounded like an old Rick Rueben joint...

Not my favorite on the album...but they had to give us a different look.
it IS an old school song called dumb girl. i forgot who rapped it, but if u old school (i'm 30), then u'd kno it and like it, damn near same beat and everything, even tha hook, jus replace "white" with "dumb" and thats how tha old song went. fold

Dec 9, 2005
^^ Yeah...I thought so...its the same 'Dumb Girl' that they sampled for 'Tell Me When To Go' in the hook where the dude goes 'Dumb, Dumb, Dumb, Dumb...'

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yup thats the OG shit so If your not familiar with it you may not apprciate it. Ill post the OG Track for the youngstas later....

The OG is called "A Fly Girl" by The Boogie Boys, lol...Brought back some memories there....

May 31, 2005
MOREBASS said:
^^ Yeah...I thought so...its the same 'Dumb Girl' that they sampled for 'Tell Me When To Go' in the hook where the dude goes 'Dumb, Dumb, Dumb, Dumb...'
yea Run-DMC was the first to sample that on "Raising Hell", i forgot where the drums came from for white girl though. but anyways that shit is hard, and i love it cuz i didnt expect it on a e-40 album, that shit is clean. open ya ears up u beezie

Jul 3, 2002
www.SIR-MOJ.com
T-Spoon said:
it IS an old school song called dumb girl. i forgot who rapped it, but if u old school (i'm 30), then u'd kno it and like it, damn near same beat and everything, even tha hook, jus replace "white" with "dumb" and thats how tha old song went. fold
Its called "Fly Girl". That song slaps!!!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Damn, its my favorite song on the album. I LOOOVE that song!

and a great big HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA at Capt Obvious!