Welcome Vallejo's own - THE JERRK "PRAUNS & GAGAS"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
I love how when people ask a group for feedback, and the feedback comes back negative...and then the person that asked for the feedback then says that group "dont know good music" or "dont understand the idea" or "the music" and makes excuses against every criticism like "oh yeah he had a cold that day" or "the engineer didnt mix it right" or whatever....

I gave this a second spin, dude did not impress me or intrigue me into hearing more, he style was kinda weak, he delivery wasnt the best and nothing lyrically grabbed me...Id have to give this one a thumbs down in terms of quality overall....and that title is just....ummm.....yeah......cmon now
u listened..thats all that matters. Your opinion is not hate and i aint said that word 1 time in this thread to explain others opinions. I have stated facts where hes from, who he is affiliated with, and post his music. If yall dont like it then thats cool no hard feeling... but its got you guys pulling up over here and post in this thread. Out of site out of mind. keep it peezy yal

Jan 29, 2005
PHX

that whole "hide behind the computer" shit is played out. Dude's music is trash plain and simple. Just looking at this square I can see if I was face to face with him and told him his music is garbage he wouldn't do a fuckin thing but cry.

Props: S.SAVAGE
Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net

that whole "hide behind the computer" shit is played out. Dude's music is trash plain and simple. Just looking at this square I can see if I was face to face with him and told him his music is garbage he wouldn't do a fuckin thing but cry.
And im glad I got people checkin tweets.. thats what twitter is for. Thanx! But on the real note... some have honest opinions and alot do hate to side bust and get reactions out of artist to make them selfs feel powerful...siccness right .

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
whats your opinion on dude? you think hes dope?
Ive heard him change over the years in his style...Now he just does what he does for fun. He reminds me of a sig rapper from Vallejo (Sig meaning clowning on shit.. for those who dont know what sig means)... the dude who says funny shit and is entertaining as a artist and a person. I think its different and not the norm of what users here listen too. So I like it you can say because I know what it does at live parties and performances. And people that co-sighn him that are well known. Might not be peoples cup of tea. its easy to lump the whole site in to one lump when its cretin individuals that give there un bias opinion on this with no hate or side bustin. a good % of the sic will side bust just cause..thats how its always been.

SF TRAXX

Composer / Producer
..I gave this a second spin, dude did not impress me or intrigue me into hearing more, he style was kinda weak, he delivery wasnt the best and nothing lyrically grabbed me...Id have to give this one a thumbs down in terms of quality overall....
I agree, as I stated in some other thread, music is an artform and you really cant say one is better than another, all you can do is either like it or not. This song didn't grab me either but hey, its only music.... :beard:

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
1. Nothing about the song or his flow that I liked. I got a kick out of him wearing a John Cena shirt, maybe got a goofy factor to him but the word talent isn't something that came to mind after watching this video. Don't care if he sleeps on Vallejo streets or hangs out with cool hard thugs, didn't like it myself.

2. I'm under 30 and I do miss the 90s but I'm not one of those that think if it don't sound like Mobb or gfunk that it sucks.

Indecent aren't you over 30? And also grew up on 90s music? also doesn't make sense to me why you would post on this forum unless you relate to those same people, because I see at least 2-3 threads of yours on the first page of BART at all times. Does your music cater to nerds over 30 who miss the 90s.

I can understand why youre bothered by the negative feedback, if I had a friend I was trying to support and siccness shitted on his music, I would probably be mad too. But the way you're reacting aint gonna turn anything around in your favor or the Jerk's.

3. Attention and views don't mean a thing. Take Kobe Soz, Dr B, Ugly Nigga, and all the rappers who gotten clown outta here at one point, combine all their views and see how many of those views translated to money or fans.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
1. Nothing about the song or his flow that I liked. I got a kick out of him wearing a John Cena shirt, maybe got a goofy factor to him but the word talent isn't something that came to mind after watching this video. Don't care if he sleeps on Vallejo streets or hangs out with cool hard thugs, didn't like it myself.

2. I'm under 30 and I do miss the 90s but I'm not one of those that think if it don't sound like Mobb or gfunk that it sucks.

Indecent aren't you over 30? And also grew up on 90s music? also doesn't make sense to me why you would post on this forum unless you relate to those same people, because I see at least 2-3 threads of yours on the first page of BART at all times. Does your music cater to nerds over 30 who miss the 90s.

I can understand why youre bothered by the negative feedback, if I had a friend I was trying to support and siccness shitted on his music, I would probably be mad too. But the way you're reacting aint gonna turn anything around in your favor or the Jerk's.

3. Attention and views don't mean a thing. Take Kobe Soz, Dr B, Ugly Nigga, and all the rappers who gotten clown outta here at one point, combine all their views and see how many of those views translated to money or fans.
nobdies mad.. just pointing out that you guys are giving it way to much attention if its that bad. Attention and views means everything in today music market homie.