Welcome Vallejo's own - THE JERRK "PRAUNS & GAGAS"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Use the Yonker beat = 99% chance fail of a mixtape song

Highly Controversial =/= 191 youtube plays

Artist from the highest of skill, to the lowest of skill have something in common. They all feel there music is the hottest. Shit I feel I'm the best remix producer on the planet, but that's not me to decide - I have been told plenty times I am not - so I guess I am not lol. It's really up to the fans and DJ's to decide whats hot. You can't deny public consensus.

YOU FUCKING HATERS, YOUR ALL HATERS OF WEAK MUSIC!!!!!

where the HD haters? none, cause his shit dope lol

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
LOL @ this dudes tweets. Highly controversial song? WTF?

"PRAUNS & GAGAS DA SICCNESS . NET HATED ON IT ,.see what all the controversy is all about"

"SEE WHATS SO CONTROVERSIAL http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=383027"

"PRAUNS & GAGAS siccness is hating on it so it must be dope "

"PRAUNS & GAGAS YouTube wants to ban me!! "

Who the fuck are you? People say the song sucks (which it does), so you say its controversial? LOL.

your a undercover fan.. other wise you wouldn't even go out of your way to be checking tweets lol. Got you !

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
yes and yes...did he go by a different name?? i know the stooie bros. well, mainly rich though but ive never heard of this guy... does he push hard lines?
"Stay High" aka The Jerrk ... from the Road Side. Hes always with the stooies. They been pushing hard lines for a long time lol

If your in the streets in Vallejo then you know who he is.. if you just lighten to Vallejo rap that you pick up at rasputins then probably not.