Welcome Vallejo's own - THE JERRK "PRAUNS & GAGAS"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
Wait a minute... so the Siccness is 30 year old's trapped in the 90's, but this guy is making references in his song that

1. Bashes this generation of music and the state of the music industry, and

2. Asks to bring back the 90's era of music.

Both of which people in their 30's can associate with I'm sure. I'm a little thrown off.

Props: S.SAVAGE
Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Money means everything in the music market. 326 views isnt generating anything i can guarntee you that.
Generating attention leads to bigger number counts. Bet all those views are probably just off siccness. I know yall have fun with the side busting and sarcastic feed back, few keep it real with no bias, ...different stroke for different folks. I think dude is funny and has fun with what he does. Very entertaining to me. To others its what ever you want to say or make it and thats your personal opinion and people will agree or not...thats music. But as you know this site is all about grabbing attention from the artist, to the fans, to the side busters with there comments who have nothing better to do on a Monday after noon at work or home. Siccness.net