Tony is no longer a Raider fan!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
It's official, I'm out. I'm still cool with the Raider fans (S1, 3vid3nc3, RAS925) that gave me a cool welcome to the RaiderNation but I'm out because I can't take this BS anymore.

The Raiders passing on CJ Spiller in favor of McClain did it for me, that's the the straw that broke the camels back.

The Raiders could have drafted Spiller, o-line in the 2nd, and then drafted Brandon Spikes in the 3rd (who seems like a meaner true middle linebacker in my opinion). McClain tackles way too high and he's not mean enough to be a middle linebacker.

The o-line is so bad that they can't even keep their qb's healthy.

So y'all get ready for the same shovel pitch play to McFadden until he gets hurt.

I'm rolling with the Bears in the NFC and the Bills in the AFC.

Gotta score points in the NFL to win these days.

Good luck Raider fans.

Go Bears/Bills (because of Mike Martz and CJ Spiller)

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
wow you are not a true fan you are a bandwagon jumper
Some people love their teams more than they love the sport.

I love the sport more than I love the team(s) I'm rooting for.

I am a fan of the "NFL" period.

GM's, coaches, players leave via free agency so I don't see why fans can't do the same.

For the record, the Bears don't have a bandwagon and the season hasn't started yet. The Bears record as of now is 0-0. If their record was 9-0 and I became a fan, then that would make a bandwagon jumper.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
This is the post you should have made when they drafted DHB. Wasnt you hella hyped taht they signed DHB? This time they actually sign a legit player and your mad? WTF?!?

Hasnt anyting taught you that RB's dont need to be picked up in the 1st round to be successful? McClain is a way more solid pick.

You seriously need to evaluate how you look at talent.

May 9, 2002
Some people love their teams more than they love the sport.

I love the sport more than I love the team(s) I'm rooting for.

I am a fan of the "NFL" period.

GM's, coaches, players leave via free agency so I don't see why fans can't do the same.

For the record, the Bears don't have a bandwagon and the season hasn't started yet. The Bears record as of now is 0-0. If their record was 9-0 and I became a fan, then that would make a bandwagon jumper.
If you were indeed a TRUE fan of the NFL, you wouldn't latch onto ANY team, which makes your logic extremely flawed.

So yes, you ARE a bandwagon fan, in the sense that you get on a team for whatever reasons YOU decide, and then jump off when those reasons dont meat your expectations.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Man I rooted for DHB so why would I bounce after they drafted him?

But McClain? Hopefully he can help the Raiders score points.... don't know how many times we've seen them score 9 points (off of field goals).

You gotta score points to win in the NFL and the Raiders didn't help themselves by drafting a middle linebacker. If he doesn't have a Ray Lewis/Patrick Willis type impact, then it's another waste.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
LMAO- we knew it was coming!! But ironically he chose to bounce the year after they actually came through with a solid pick. I'm really doubting Tonys comprehension of this game of football, and the sport as a business in general. I would love to debate with you on why you feel spiller was the right pick for the raiders, but that would be pointless.....

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
people would be laughing at us if we picked Spiller... not because he's a bad pick, but he'd be a bad pick for the Raiders, because we have far more pressing needs

our 2 main needs are protecting the QB and stopping the run

we could only address one with our first pick, and we did

have fun rooting for Buffalo and Chicago, lol... I don't think either of those teams will have a lot more success than the Raiders though... maybe Chicago, if Cutler can step it up... but not Buffalo...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
If you were indeed a TRUE fan of the NFL, you wouldn't latch onto ANY team, which makes your logic extremely flawed.

So yes, you ARE a bandwagon fan, in the sense that you get on a team for whatever reasons YOU decide, and then jump off when those reasons dont meat your expectations.
That's your opinion. But I do me, and if you consider that bandwagon or whatever then so be it.

I am a true fan of the sport and I've been switching teams since I first started watching football. One year I liked Dan Marino and the Dolphins with the Mark brothers and then the next I switched to Seattle with the old school Kurt Warner, Dave Krieg, Steve Largent. So I really don't care what folks think to tell you the truth. I like who I want to like and that's how it's going to be.

Go Bears/Bills!

Apr 25, 2002
Tony doesn’t love the NFL. Tony loves video games with the NFL logo.

Tony is totally fucking lame and as if the siccness needed any more evidence he gifts this thread.

– for non existent football knowledge outside of a video game system

– for being a shitty fan

– for bandwagon jumping

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Tony doesn’t love the NFL. Tony loves video games with the NFL logo.

Tony is totally fucking lame and as if the siccness needed any more evidence he gifts this thread.

– for non existent football knowledge outside of a video game system

– for being a shitty fan

– for bandwagon jumping
LOL, it is what it is.... at the end of the day, I'm still a fan....

206, we gone do big thangs once Brett retires.

Mar 12, 2010

WAY TO TELL HIM I PUKOKEKI....... YOU KNOW WHO IAM TALKIN BOUT he is a band wagon jumpin fool oh im a fan of this team this year and oh im a fan of this team this year why not just watch football and root for whoever wins and save yourself time

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I just don't understand how you can say "we" when you just became a fan of a team a few hours ago

how can you feel connected to a team and a fan base when you switch up every few months?

there's nothing wrong with liking certain teams and players... and rooting for them... but you can't really say it's "your" team

sticking with your team through the bad times, following them every year, and watching them come up is what's so great about being a fan

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
It's fun to me homie... pick a new team. It's like a breath of fresh air and starting from scratch.

Root for whoever wins? Huh..... you gotta root for a team before they start winning or you get that bandwagon label put on you. LOL