TOMMYJAMES "LOOK WHOS BURNING" DISS (link)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
oh yea,part 3 is already done....sorry,no shot outs on this one....the third one is my last one directed straight to berner since hes the only one with enough nuts to speak up.im going to wait for him to drop his next diss then im going to crush him with this final one....
lol does berner even kno bout this one?? sum1 send this shit 2 him

i doubt berner would make another diss track bout TJ hahaha

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
TJ having too much fun with these kats and I highly doubt that he's even breaking a sweat desroying these kats. I bet they ran to they good ol Protools and did hella takes outta anger trying to get at em. I dont even click on they myspace's to give em views or plays becuz it's obviously helps em out even tho we LOL'n at em.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
TJ having too much fun with these kats and I highly doubt that he's even breaking a sweat desroying these kats. I bet they ran to they good ol Protools and did hella takes outta anger trying to get at em. I dont even click on they myspace's to give em views or plays becuz it's obviously helps em out even tho we LOL'n at em.
shit, i heard berner is gonna start giving everybody who goes to his myspace free 8ths of purp, so he can feel like a big star....

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
For a Zip... I might even listen long enough to care!
I could see em with cats like "here is your rolled blunt master, now can you drop a 5 year old throw away verse for me, ill give you $5000 in weed!!!!" but fuck it, with out shows, and suckers like berner how would bay rappers survive..... berner is just kobe soz with tons of weed.