The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
What kind of bubble tea did you get Tony? What did you think?

People either seem to love it or hate it. Funny enough the first time I tried one back in the late 90s I thought it was disgusting. Then last summer my friend was in town from Philly and wanted to go to that Yunnie's place because that's his favorite and I tried it again and have been hooked since.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
What kind of bubble tea did you get Tony? What did you think?

People either seem to love it or hate it. Funny enough the first time I tried one back in the late 90s I thought it was disgusting. Then last summer my friend was in town from Philly and wanted to go to that Yunnie's place because that's his favorite and I tried it again and have been hooked since.
I got coconut with tapioca and it was "blended" whatever that means. It was just like ice cream, but more like a light slushy, so I don't see how many people can hate it if its like ice cream. Maybe because I got it blended?

They also had mango jellies, lichi, and a couple other things instead of tapioca.