The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just cracked a Coors light (don't judge me) and I'm about to drink 4-5 of these then work on some shots of the JD. Then finish off the night with more Coors light.

Expect a "I'm fucking hungover" post from me on here in the morning.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Just cracked a Coors light (don't judge me) and I'm about to drink 4-5 of these then work on some shots of the JD. Then finish off the night with more Coors light.

Expect a "I'm fucking hungover" post from me on here in the morning.
Why did I buy a half gal of bacardi then bought a pint? lmao! I'm sipping on both.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Nah, just kidding Portland is cool.

Fuck all those homeless kids downtown though. I thought we had a lot in Seattle but Portland is like overflowing with them.
Yea wtf bro i heard they took some homeless cats from some other state and loaded em up on a bus and just dropped em off here...what the fuck is that about?? we do got a gang of shit for homeless people though.. a GAAAANG of shelters food places little jobs and shit.. but still thats like other states takin a shit on portland silently

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yea wtf bro i heard they took some homeless cats from some other state and loaded em up on a bus and just dropped em off here...what the fuck is that about?? we do got a gang of shit for homeless people though.. a GAAAANG of shelters food places little jobs and shit.. but still thats like other states takin a shit on portland silently
I know Portland is also very lenient when it comes to the homeless. Like in Seattle they can't sit down on the streets until after dark, can't be in the parks more then a couple of them at a time, etc. or the cops will come and tell them to stand up or get the fuck out of the park. In Portland they really don't care from what my homie told me. Actually Seattle is pretty lenient too from what I understand. Bums in NYC get no love anymore. They get thrown in a floating jail that used to be a cruise shit for really petty shit. That's one of the reasons how NYC got so cleaned up so quick amongst other things.