The What You Drinking Now Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^u can get it any flavor...most places that carry it u can do coffee, mocha, any fruit, thai iced tea, chocolate, etc. it just tastes like a blended drink with tapioca balls. and the balls have no flavor, theyre just chewy and give the drink texture. boba tea is fucking awesome.

G

Goodfella

Just stop some asian people and ask where a good bubble tea spot is in your area lol.
^^best way to do it...but if you want to sound authentic, call it "boba"

i love that shit. i used to shy away from the tapioca, but it makes the drink. man you guys got me thinking about going to "bubble & crepe" in pleasant hill and getting one...too fuckin hot out tho!

Jun 5, 2004
^^^u can get it any flavor...most places that carry it u can do coffee, mocha, any fruit, thai iced tea, chocolate, etc. it just tastes like a blended drink with tapioca balls. and the balls have no flavor, theyre just chewy and give the drink texture. boba tea is fucking awesome.
HMM, MIGHT HAVE TO TRY IT. WHERE WOULD I FIND IT AT? IM NOT A HUGE TEA/COFFE SHOP EXPERT

Feb 1, 2006
killians irish red is one of the best beers... you got lil fucking kid taste buds then
Nah man, not that. Maybe I got a skunky 6-pack back in 1996. You are from AZ too, maybe its different there, fuck it man, its not that serious. When I bought it, it tasted distinctly like ass smells tho.

May 15, 2002
WTF kind of liquor store has no 40's of either Mickey's OR Olde E?

I had to settle for Mississippi Mud and that's ok with me. No 40 though. Tomorrow, it's going down goddammit!