The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 20, 2007
I was gonna do this but right after I was told about the team they said " We're fucking terrible." I quickly changed my mind.
lol i guess last year our team was horrible. it's co-ed. theres all these different rules i got to learn this weekend. we got some good players so i'm hoping we do decent if not then oh well. nice weather and get to play ball for a little bit

Jan 20, 2007
yeah my friend i work with he is like that, i haven't played in years and he talked me into it and has been getting me into shape. first games sunday. ]excited

Oct 25, 2006
I be on the late night, creep, through ya window while ya layin on ya pillow havin' a good night, sleep. Semi-automatic for attack, grippin' like a black cat, I don't even make a slight peep.

I can't stop bumping the fuck out of Hard Times & Hard Liquor.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm super competitive, too.

And a shit talker. (who would have guessed?)

At least three umpires from my men's league baseball hated me because I would always call them out on their shit calls.

But they were fucking terrible and deserved the heat they got from me and others in the league. I kinda went bad on a few of them because I'm an umpire too and have my own standard I hold myself to on the ball field.

I guess that was a little unfair.