The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
You seem excited to be living across from a "high school"......
17 is legal in NY so long as you're not in a position of power.

So..

Either way, come on dude... you wouldn't like to look out the window and see some teenage ass smoking a blunt in front of your house? I would.

May 20, 2006
Either way, come on dude... you wouldn't like to look out the window and see some teenage ass smoking a blunt in front of your house? I would.

This statement kinda confirms that you're already fantasizing about teenage ass smoking blunts in front of your house...

lmao

Be careful zero......self-control:cool:

May 29, 2009
The next will be called The Hostess

High school bitches can be such skankssssssss too. I say fuck 'em all, let 'em slurp the nut out yo dick.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
instead of bacon can you substitute more chicken?

it's great to hear you survived the new chicken bbq sammich. There was widespread speculation that those sammiches might cause instant heart attacks.

also,

checking the mail today and saw an envelope that was stamped

"This correspondence is from an inmate in the custody of the Missouri Department of Corrections. The Department is not responsible for the contents of this correspondence. For information about the Department or to verify information about the offender, please visit our website at www.doc.mo.gov"

lulz...

that's tha homie!