The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
I thought that said die ant_something or another that i misinterpreted as a die ant_johnson title.

A rap battle Strange Forum would more than likely equal fail. What happened to the songs that a few of the members were doing for a bit?

Jan 29, 2006
I thought that said die ant_something or another that i misinterpreted as a die ant_johnson title.

A rap battle Strange Forum would more than likely equal fail. What happened to the songs that a few of the members were doing for a bit?
i also remember something about a KC cypher.

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
thats not how that works. if theyre connected to an amp they go to the amp then the input of the amp is connected to the head unit. anyway....the best place to start would be to connect your back speakers to where your non-working speakers are hooked up to. or hook up the non-working speakers to where the working speakers are hooked up to. then youd be able to figure out if its ur amp or the speakers. but since they both arent working its probably either your head unit or amp ...or theres a loose wire you overlooked.