The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld

Jesus christ, SMH. I hate juggalos more everyday.

How the fuck did they get

ice cube?

juvenile ? lol

mystikal?

e40?

busta?

xzibit?

george clinton ?
Really? I'm not gonna watch a half hour juggalo infomercial so I'll take your word for it lol wtf.

Jul 1, 2004
Ant, did you happen to see the Steddy P. opening before the Tech show?
Yea Steddy P came out and was havin issues with his turn tables. He tried to do a few songs and just didnt. Then he walked out lol. Mayday came on next, they're just not for me. I thought they sucked but it could be appealing for someone who likes a rock a little more than myself. Jay Rock had a really nice set. I dont know much of his music but he definitely kept me entertained. The backflip was dope too. Stone murdered just like normal, played a couple new songs that sounded good. Kutty got his own set and it was probably my 1st or 2nd favorite of the night. He played a shit load of songs off BLEVE. I can see why he thinks fans dont like him tho. Didnt seem like anybody knew the songs he played, but I was diggin it for sure. OH and he did his verse for "Super Fly Gangsta" from T nutt and Messys album. Kaliko was just kaliko. Honestly, I used Kalis set to get more tequila and piss. It sounded ok, I guess. Tech and them were really dope, nothing too out of the ordinary for them tho. I can try to remember the set list if yall wanna know?