The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2006
I am really missing living in MO. right now (never thought I would say that) with tech never coming to Hawaii I hope he doesn't stop touring before I come back to the mainland in some years.

Jan 29, 2006
the KC show last night was off the chain. Kutty and krizz both did solo sets which is always good to see, as for twista busta and yela, that rumor was not true, but they did bring ron ron slusha and da popper and did for the mo(which i recorded)

Minne

Sicc OG
Jan 20, 2007
the KC show last night was off the chain. Kutty and krizz both did solo sets which is always good to see, as for twista busta and yela, that rumor was not true, but they did bring ron ron slusha and da popper and did for the mo(which i recorded)
kutty and krizz both have solo sets for the whole tour. good turn out last night?

Jan 29, 2006
kutty and krizz both have solo sets for the whole tour. good turn out last night?
it threw me off that they both got solos, i didnt hear anything about. and yes it was a great turn out. mixed crowd of black and whites lol also MTV was there taking pics and video, the sign on the door said its for some show that MTV is doin

Minne

Sicc OG
Jan 20, 2007
it threw me off that they both got solos, i didnt hear anything about. and yes it was a great turn out. mixed crowd of black and whites lol also MTV was there taking pics and video, the sign on the door said its for some show that MTV is doin
I don't like all this mtv stuff but nothing can stop it i guess..out here in seattle it's like all white people in the crowd lol.

Aug 23, 2002

Jesus christ, SMH. I hate juggalos more everyday.

How the fuck did they get

ice cube?

juvenile ? lol

mystikal?

e40?

busta?

xzibit?

george clinton ?