The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 10, 2008
drrannk so much im falllling downn falling down crawwling around. draaaank so much im falling dowwwn iiiiits myyy birthday!

okay not really falling n crawling..just tipsy..but its my birthday.
well it was technically over 2 n a half hours ago.

jed..that movie..kinda whack.

i wanna hear a fat joke...somebody tell me a fat joke..

Nov 14, 2002
I'm on PSN now anyway, if that matters... but I appreciate the effort for sure.

On another note... Twicked is posting up links to the Skatterman Cookbook Recipe One on his blog.

I bet more people care about Twicked's blog than care about that album.

Jun 9, 2007
I'm on PSN now anyway, if that matters... but I appreciate the effort for sure.

On another note... Twicked is posting up links to the Skatterman Cookbook Recipe One on his blog.

I bet more people care about Twicked's blog than care about that album.
Is that an album title or an actual cookbook? I'd rather read about what he eats than listen to his music.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
drrannk so much im falllling downn falling down crawwling around. draaaank so much im falling dowwwn iiiiits myyy birthday!

okay not really falling n crawling..just tipsy..but its my birthday.
well it was technically over 2 n a half hours ago.

jed..that movie..kinda whack.

i wanna hear a fat joke...somebody tell me a fat joke..
that's what I heard, too. An ensemble cast in a shit movie.

May 29, 2009
You talkin about Blur? If your boy can get another joystiq code to convert to XBLA code I'd love to hit that game up.

And Zero, you're probably right, lol. I think I'm the only cat round here that bumps skat n snug. oh well, links are there if anyone wants it, even if only to burn, break then shit on. Hell, Self-Made should be sick with Tech on the track talkin bout wtf's up.

Anyhow, whats up y'all.

May 29, 2009
Thanks, Kirby, I'd appreciate that. I've been tryin to get one for 2 weeks from joystiq, even set the page as my homepage but still never close to gettin any. lol.