The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
^^ Another dude I'm getting tired of seeing. All YOU fuckin' do is lurk around the boards waiting to comment on how you know how to use google better than the next guy, or you can understand a fuckin' mp3 tag better than this dude...

Why don't you just post up about how you are an expert at a soldering gun and a keyboard, and shut the fuck up? We get it. You've seen Hackers a bunch of times. You know how to rip a cd.

Good for you.
LOL did i say ANYTHING about google in that post? NO. the threads i post in and say are guess what my opinion or facts based on experience. their isnt one god damn thing wrong with me callin someone a fucking idiot cause they refuse to use the most simple fucking thing on earch and GOOGLE IT or to read a few posts behind them cause they think no link has been posted when there is ooo so many posts in a 1 1/2 page thread. if you dont like it guess what? TOO FUCKING BAD. take ur fat ass outside and GET LAID

Just go to google. That answers everything and google will even mod the whole thing for you!

Right KCVILLIAN?

Did I tag this post correctly?
still a M O R O N. too bad google cant take ur virginity card or atleast get u laid.
got LDS's dick so far up your ass cause hes 'PWNING" ur ass with every bs thing u gotta blab on about u think ur gonna try to swerve shit and take ur aggressions out on the next? lol. get laid loser no1 gives a shit who u have meet, when u meet then or any of that shit

Sep 24, 2002
Zero
Total Posts

Me
Total Posts

and this is just ONE forum

so log the FUCK off the internet and go get some pussy PUSSY

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I think Tom's married or has a steady girlfriend or something. He probably doesn't need help getting pussy.

I think he's reached a crossroads in his life and it's becoming quite apparent he's not prepared for it.

Oh wait, that's me I'm talking about.

Nevermind.

I'm gonna leave this thread ashamed of my fakery and be a little more insecure about some shit.

Quote me, Tom. I know you want to.

Nov 14, 2002
LOL did i say ANYTHING about google in that post? NO.
Did I insinuate that I was talking about that ONE post? No.
the threads i post in and say are guess what my opinion or facts based on experience. their isnt one god damn thing wrong with me callin someone a fucking idiot cause they refuse to use the most simple fucking thing on earch and GOOGLE IT or to read a few posts behind them cause they think no link has been posted when there is ooo so many posts in a 1 1/2 page thread. if you dont like it guess what?
If you really had any sense of what a human would do, you'd know that a dude would check google for something, not find it, and then post asking for where to find it. I've even done it myself, and had your ass and some other douchebags int he open forum go "Just google it stupid". Sometimes it doesn't work that way... but you have to act so fucking superior to everyone because you know what group ripped a fucking cd by the initials in the file tag.

That doesn't make you very special you know. You come off as an AoL }{8x012 trying to sound "leet".

still a M O R O N. too bad google cant take ur virginity card or atleast get u laid.
You sir are stupid. You know what, you're not even stupid.... You're just slow.
got LDS's dick so far up your ass cause hes 'PWNING" ur ass with every bs thing u gotta blab on about u think ur gonna try to swerve shit and take ur aggressions out on the next?
No. And furthermore... no. It just so happens that once in a while I think assholes need to be pointed out. Luckily, yours was so puckered, it wasn't hard to point you out. It's just about time someone told you to shut the fuck up.
get laid loser no1 gives a shit who u have meet, when u meet then or any of that shit
That's kind of the whole point of the thread/post that you're referencing, Corky.
so log the FUCK off the internet and go get some pussy PUSSY
Why don't you double post about it? Ironic isn't it?

And I'm sure when you're off the computer you're getting your dick sucked 24/7 right? Nah, you're busy doing things chicks really like, like watching college sports. That gets the ladies every time. I know when I meet chicks in a bar the first thing I mention is my love for Kansas University sports.

And then I tell them about how I used microsoft paint to make a sig for the siccness.net forum.
Quote me, Tom. I know you want to.
There you go, and no I didn't.