The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2009
MS is getting big on cross platform playability. Lost Planet Colonies Edition, Shadowrun,
Universe at war, Alan Wake, Lost Planet 2, Final Fantasy fucken 90. Anyhow, there are a few out there but I think it'd be sick to play MW2 and Madden with 3X the amount of people. 360, PC and PS3 players all on the same server list, that'd be fucken sweeeeeet.

Oct 25, 2006
I could understand there being cross-platform multiplayer, but not consoles crossed with PC. I don't think the amount of control you can get out of a mouse opposed to a small ass thumbstick is very fair. Just my thoughts, though.

May 29, 2009
yeah but consoles get help with auto and shit where pc titles don't usually get that kind of treatment. But don't forget, they have that XCM XFPS adapter to put keyboards and mouses on the 360 and shit. I cant stand PC gaming, feels fucken stupid to me. Keyboard.. fuck off. But I get that it's easier for clicking on shit. like picking all that trash on Bioshock and whatnot must be a synch. Pain in my assholes to do it with a controller.

Nov 14, 2002
Update: For clarity's sake, you can issue challenges via Twitter from "Blur" if you have an Xbox 360 and your pal has a PlayStation 3. What you cannot do is communicate directly from game to game across platforms or directly affect your in-game stats by the act of beating a friend's challenge alone. The info in a Twitter challenge doesn't directly affect anything in-game. Only your individual accomplishments can do that, but you can best your remote friend's accomplishments and send a challenge back. In short, "Blur" facilitates competition through messaging across systems using Twitter as a common method of communication, but the games themselves will not interact.
That's from somewhere on MTV.com.

Anyhow in regards to the controller vs mouse issue... People use all sorts of controllers for pc. There are more useless peripherals for pc than for consoles.

May 29, 2009
this is true. AND you can use the xbox 360 controller on PC easily. I dunno, man, wtf. Anyhow, thanks for that clarification, Zero. Shitty beans that you can't cross platforum multiplayer but who gives a shit, not a game I really plan to play online.

Forza. It's in the gaaaame.

Oct 25, 2006
yeah but consoles get help with auto and shit where pc titles don't usually get that kind of treatment. But don't forget, they have that XCM XFPS adapter to put keyboards and mouses on the 360 and shit. I cant stand PC gaming, feels fucken stupid to me. Keyboard.. fuck off. But I get that it's easier for clicking on shit. like picking all that trash on Bioshock and whatnot must be a synch. Pain in my assholes to do it with a controller.

Auto? As in auto aim? If so then that's fucking bullshit. What kind of bitch would want the game to aim for them? That defeats the whole purpose of even aiming in the first place. Please don't tell me they have this shit in console multiplayers too...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
What rap song uses the speech from the priest at the beginning of Boondock Saints talking about the indifference of evil men?

Is it a song from Proof on Searching for Jerry Garcia?

May 29, 2009
yeah, its like a tug when you're crossing over a body. You dont just pull the scope up and have it on them or cycle through who you wanna kill ubt when you're aiming if there's a body it'll pull a small amount vs none at all.