The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Hey Tom, I sometimes call Travis on his cell phone and he talks to me like a respected adult, as opposed to him telling you online to quit being a whiny vagina.

Hey Jed. When I was 16-17 I was talking to Travis once in a while too. So how does it make you feel to know that as a little kid I was doing all the same bullshit you're just NOW doing, and that even though you want to call me a whiny vagina, you still want to act like a pussy by locking the thread right after?

I doubt I think I need to type a list of people I've talked to (yay) that you've probably never even heard of... and I bet Travis himself will tell you that.

So your, "Well I can call Travis" line... as if I need to chat with a guy who accused me of basically stealing shit from them because they couldn't keep their promo department straight... I don't know how IM the whiny bitch when he was the one talking shit behind the back of a 16 year old so... You just look like you got your dick stuck up his ring-piece because you feel so special for talking to him. Answering "why do you have to bring up who you know in Strange regardless of who the fuck is being asked", with "Let me tell you who I talk to in strange" as a retort is questionable at best.

But to stay on topic, do you introduce yourself by going "Hey I'm Jed, do you want to hear the story about how I met Tech N9ne?" How are you going to answer someone saying "Yo (NOT LDS) how do you know Tech?"

Now tell me about my repressed feelings based on my reply, Freud.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Hey Jed. When I was 16-17 I was talking to Travis once in a while too. So how does it make you feel to know that as a little kid I was doing all the same bullshit you're just NOW doing, and that even though you want to call me a whiny vagina, you still want to act like a pussy by locking the thread right after?
At 16-17, I didn't know what Strange Music was, so my answer is obvious. I feel fantastic knowing I'm doing this as an adult and honestly I'm better equipped mentally and mature enough to handle the stresses they put on me rather than being constantly star struck like the street teamers are. (Ant not included)

And I locked the thread in the middle of the afternoon the next day, so you not getting to vent in that thread is your fault.

I've been pretty fortunate in never really introducing myself to people at shows. 100% of the time, people come up to me and ask if I'm Jed or LDS, and I always greet them with some kind of cool handshake or a hug if they're a lady, even an ugly lady.

So anyway, the other day I was talking to Stevie Stone's promoter and he said it would be great if I made it to a Colombia show some day. Fuck, I feel accomplished.

Nov 14, 2002
^^ Another dude I'm getting tired of seeing. All YOU fuckin' do is lurk around the boards waiting to comment on how you know how to use google better than the next guy, or you can understand a fuckin' mp3 tag better than this dude...

Why don't you just post up about how you are an expert at a soldering gun and a keyboard, and shut the fuck up? We get it. You've seen Hackers a bunch of times. You know how to rip a cd.

Good for you.