The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
How in the fuck is Bone Thugs gonna present Bone Thugs? And even worse, how are you gonna put it in association with a dude that's been dead for well over a decade? Bone Thugs has fallen off so hard lately it's not even funny. "This album isn't gonna have features, but we're gonna have Mystikal and Chamillionaire but take off Tech N9ne for no reason". I really hope that this album isn't their "new" one that they've been pumping up, because the snippets suck, there's only 14 tracks (very strange considering these guys have said they record well over 100 tracks when they do an album), and the name is beyond stupid.

"Hey dude, have you heard the new Bone Thugs N Harmony CD?"
"What's it called again?"
"Bone Thugs N Harmony"

Sep 24, 2002
How in the fuck is Bone Thugs gonna present Bone Thugs? And even worse, how are you gonna put it in association with a dude that's been dead for well over a decade? Bone Thugs has fallen off so hard lately it's not even funny. "This album isn't gonna have features, but we're gonna have Mystikal and Chamillionaire but take off Tech N9ne for no reason". I really hope that this album isn't their "new" one that they've been pumping up, because the snippets suck, there's only 14 tracks (very strange considering these guys have said they record well over 100 tracks when they do an album), and the name is beyond stupid.

"Hey dude, have you heard the new Bone Thugs N Harmony CD?"
"What's it called again?"
"Bone Thugs N Harmony"
the new album is T.W.E. its already said. its all over the net yet your retarded ass still says
're gonna have Mystikal and Chamillionaire but take off Tech N9ne for no reason". I really hope that this album isn't their "new" one that they've been pumping up,

Oct 4, 2008

HOLY SHIT! IM IN A HOLY CHURCH WITH BIZARRE AND KING GORDY AND NATE WALKER IN DETROIT SHOOTIN A VIDEO CALLED BELIEVER!

from techs twitter...

lookin forward to this one!

Jul 1, 2007
im confused, i gotta girl in the lower north island who i went 2 see last weekend and stayed in a hotel with n shit ..we had a blast

but i live up the top of the north island, she comes up at the end of the year to live .. but i dont know if i wanna do the long distance shit with her.. hmm decision decisions..

oh well random ishh i guess