The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
i made the mistake of adding lebowski on myspace thinking it was his music page. i went on myspace the other day and in the last few days before it lebowski had made about 30 status updates talking about how much he loves his bitch and shes making a mistake for leaving him

i found it amusing

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
i got a buddy of mine im chattin with on facebook for the first time in awhile....he lives down in hot springs...he said they are hella shady and racist towards yankees. is this true LDS
Maybe to the people he spends time with. My grandma lives in Hot Springs and by geographical standards she's a "yankee".

She's been living there for many, many years.

That town is the equivalent to Lawrence, Ks. in terms of size and their downtown structure.

Hot Springs is world famous for its... well... hot sulfur springs. If they hated Yankee's, the town would have long since collapsed under the lack of tourism.

He's bullshitting you.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
based on the gates mixed plate I wonder if any of the strange crew will be hitting up gates bbq tomorrow

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Although barbecue fans have argued for years over what is the city's best barbecue, a new television show will pit two of the city's favorite restaurants against each other.

The show is called "Food Wars," which starts airing in the spring on Travel Channel. The show pits culinary favorites against one another for supremacy.

For three days this weekend the show will shoot in Kansas City and is inviting people to be a part of the show that will have Gates and Arthur Braynt's battle for top barbecue.

On Friday the show will tape at Gates at 1221 Brooklyn Ave. from noon to 4 p.m. The show invites fans of Gates to show up for the taping. On Saturday from noon to 4 p.m., the show will tape at the Bryant's at 1727 Brooklyn Ave. and invites Gates fans to show up.

The taping concludes on Saturday at noon at the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum at 1616 E. 18th St. for the final showdown between the restaurants.

http://www.kctv5.com/news/22670170/detail.html

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
based on the gates mixed plate I wonder if any of the strange crew will be hitting up gates bbq tomorrow

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Although barbecue fans have argued for years over what is the city's best barbecue, a new television show will pit two of the city's favorite restaurants against each other.

The show is called "Food Wars," which starts airing in the spring on Travel Channel. The show pits culinary favorites against one another for supremacy.

For three days this weekend the show will shoot in Kansas City and is inviting people to be a part of the show that will have Gates and Arthur Braynt's battle for top barbecue.

On Friday the show will tape at Gates at 1221 Brooklyn Ave. from noon to 4 p.m. The show invites fans of Gates to show up for the taping. On Saturday from noon to 4 p.m., the show will tape at the Bryant's at 1727 Brooklyn Ave. and invites Gates fans to show up.

The taping concludes on Saturday at noon at the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum at 1616 E. 18th St. for the final showdown between the restaurants.

http://www.kctv5.com/news/22670170/detail.html

HAHA! nice cyrus. I was wondering if they was gonna do a KC thing....my vote is for gates.

Sep 24, 2002
already knew it wasnt gonna be on there. they said there will be another bone album this year for twe cuts though

*edit . genius. thats isnt their anticipated album. that aint The Worlds Enemy phhh