THE OFFICIAL CLOWNING/SHIT TALKING THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Ol I'm weird I rep two area codes,oh my bad this the clowning thread not the how to make skinny jeans tighter one,boulevard nights is my favorite movie ass nigga

Jan 11, 2011
Luchgivesguysdome u ol my clowning is getting weaker every post,i keep throwin nickelodeon names in my posts kuz I'm 13yrsrs old and really watch all that shit, I'm at faces night club every weekend,i throw freestyle/bukaki party's in my dads basement,I'm homo always talkin bout sik is ugly but I realy have a crush on him but don't know how to tell him maybe I should make a thread and ask east co co,I'm the only nigga in sac with matchin red rag g-string and high heels,I live by the river and eat raw cat fish,I'm joining the army kuz I want to get fucked by a afghan guy,let's do a mixtape so i could tell people I know skarekrow,I wrote a long as "i'm sorry" letter to doja14,both my parents are tweekers that's why i want skarekrow to be my daddy,I have a I love cops hat and t shirt,I shop at forever 21,my 3rd mixtape will be called luchgivesguysdome presents 14 guys 1cup,that mickeys can in my freestyle video I was drinkin was full of piss and semen it helps me flow better,I donate to the abused gerbil foundation,ass nigga
PIGEON YOU OL I BRUSH MI TEETH WIT DICK N BUTTER ASS NIGGA YOU WROTE ALL THAT IN SO MUCH DETAIL KUZ THATZ REALLY YOUR LIFE ASS NIGGA I LOOK UP ALL LUCIANOZ THREADZ BEFORE I POST ASS NIGGA YOU N DOJA 14 SKYPE EACH OTHER ALL NIGHT TILL YOUR BOYFRIEND 707NORTH GETZ OFF WORK N BRINGZ YOU A HAPPYMEAL ASS NIGGA FANNYPACK WITH A I LOVE DEATHROW KEYCHAIN ASS NIGGA YOU KEEP HELLA DICKZ IN THAT FANNY PACK FROM THE MORGUE FILLED WIT SALSA ASS NIGGA MY STEPDAD LUCiANO FUCKZ MI MOM IN MI BED AND MAKEZ ME SLEEP ON THE FLOOR WHILE I BLOG ABOUT IT ON TWITTER UNDER MY SCREENNAME SUBMISSIVEKROW ASS NIGGA

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
looseinallholes u ol damn skarekrow is beastin on the clownin i want to be just like him and not a pop tart anymore,ol I got arrested for havin sex with a guy in public in front of the capital we were protestin gay rights,ol I'm scared to walk thru howe park without a stun gun and whistle,u ol I got a old school derby with skarekrows name in old english on it,ol my hood is a dance crew,I might not go to the army if the gap hires me,i wear cz's from denios,I get all my fits at factory 2-u,i smoke weed mixed with dick hairs,ol I'm hella gullible niggas know I'll pay for there kids food I'll just sell some of my rare dildos for the money,cotton candy care bear dum dun ass nigga,ol my neighbor pulled a gun on me kuz he caught me peepin while he was showerin,ol is it normal that my dad wears tube tops and has his belly button pierced,ol we moved to sac from Wisconsin when I was 15 but I say I'm from sac,ass nigga

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
Ol I'm weird I rep two area codes,oh my bad this the clowning thread not the how to make skinny jeans tighter one,boulevard nights is my favorite movie ass nigga
YOU OL' JERKIN SIDEKICK CELL PHONE HAVIN SKINNY JEAN, BRIGHT COLORS AND V NECK WEARING ELK GROVE ASIAN KID ASS NIGGA

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
Chuco you ol' Im on Lucianos side cuz I hate how Krow talks to him ass nigga you ol Im against Bullying ass nigga, you ol I remember when they took my lollipop when i was little ass nigga you ol I walked home kicking rocks not knowing what to do ass nigga

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
YOU OL' JERKIN SIDEKICK CELL PHONE HAVIN SKINNY JEAN, BRIGHT COLORS AND V NECK WEARING ELK GROVE ASIAN KID ASS NIGGA
U ol I wish lil b and Capone-e were norteno rappers,me and luciano shared a footlong hot dog in sac once so thats why i defended him,i dyed my hair red kuz I'm down but it came out pink and now guys are hittin on me ass nigga

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
@RECKLESS

FIRST DRAKE AND LIL WAYNE AND DAVINA AND NOW KREAYSHAWN

ITS OFFICIAL...YOU ONLY LISTEN TO SORRY MUSIC

AND NO MORE DIGGING UP OLD POINTLESS THREADS

WHERES WHISPER?
Fixed lol if your gonna talk shit at least get the facts right you ol I only log on to the siccness to feel jelous of the next artist that reckless is obsessed over cause he dont put me in his sig ass negga!