THE OFFICIAL CLOWNING/SHIT TALKING THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2011
SKAREKROW YOU OL ME N BROTHA LYNCH ARE GUNNA OPEN A RESTAURANT WIT HUMAN DICKZ ASS NIGGA OL I WHERE MI LEATHER JACKET WHEN I TAKE A SHIT IN THE DARK ASS NIGGA OL SKREETCH OFF SAVED BY THE BELL ASS NIGGA YOU OL LIL KEV PUT ME ON 4200 BUT I DROPPED OUT KUZ HE NEVER LEMME GET ON YOUTUBE WIT HIM ASS NIGGA OL ME N DEATHROW CAMP OUT IN MI BACKYARD ASS NIGGA

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Luciano u ol I'll be the #1 customer at that restaurant,siccness.net is like my dad I come here for advise,i fronted sacks to the nigga that punked me for smokes kuz he hooked me up with some skinny jeans and we smoked a shard together,ol ima post pictures of lil girls on my phone i hope megans law ain't on here,I got the ugliest car in sacra,lil kev fucked my sister,i have a birth mark the shape of a s by my ear,I got a half pit half weenie dog and swear he a hitter,doja14 don't like me he's very mean,I wish I was a squirrel,ol I'm glad they have the "don't ask don't tell" in the military,talkin bout bustin knocks but ain't got no fuckin skrilla,I took my sig picture sitting in front of a dumpster,p coats are hella gay ass nigga

Jan 11, 2011
SOMEONEZ PISTTT HAHAHA YO OL SKAREHOE ASS NIGGA I GET NO PUSSY ASS NIGGA I JUST RAP FOR FUN ASS NIGGA I FEEL HELLA BAD KUZ I FUCK UP EVERYSONG IM ON ASS NIGGA OL I WISH FLAME WOULD GHOST WRITE FOR ME ASS NIGGA PROFESSOR SNAPE OFF HARRY POTTER LOOKIN ASS NIGGA OL ME N DEATHROW PLAY NAKED TWISTER ASS NIGGA FUCKIN BEASTIALITY LIKIN ASS NIGGA MY REAL NAME IS BRIAN ASS NIGGA BUT THEN I CHANGED IT TO BILL ASS NIGGA OL I LIVE WITH MY GIRL ON WELFARE N GO TO THE LIBRARY WIT MI LEATHER JACKET ON TO USE THE COMPUTER ASS NIGGA OL IM HELLA PISST AT LUCiANO NOW ASS NIGGA I THINK ILL GO IN A HUDDLE WIT DEATHROW ASS NIGGA

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
ha ha,you trippin ain't no one pist youngsta,this the clownin thread I'm having fun,don't get mad kuz my clownin is better,u thru my name in so i roasted you.

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
Luciano, you ol my real name is Skylar ass nigga, you ol i took 20 other pictures but none of them had the smoke coming out of my mouth right so i kept taking them till it came out right ass nigga, you ol me and Mousie, from sac, feel like we are financially stable enough to start a new ghetto star records label branch in sac ass nigga you ol ima put the Heights on the map ass nigga

Jan 11, 2011
ha ha,you trippin ain't no one pist youngsta,this the clownin thread I'm having fun,don't get mad kuz my clownin is better,u thru my name in so i roasted you.
DEN WHEREZ YO COMEBACK YOU OL IMMA GO GOOGLE SOME SHIT ASS NIGGA PMING ME LETS CALL IT TROOSE ASS NIGGA IM HELLA PIIST ASS NIGGA SIK TELL LUCIANO TO STOP IT ASS NIGGA I KNOW HE RAPZ BETTER THEN ME BUT DIDNT KNOW HE ROAST BETTER THAN ME ASS NIGGA I THINK IMMA MAKE AN ALLIANCE WIT 707WHORE ASS NIGA

Jan 11, 2011
Luciano, you ol my real name is Skylar ass nigga, you ol i took 20 other pictures but none of them had the smoke coming out of my mouth right so i kept taking them till it came out right ass nigga, you ol me and Mousie, from sac, feel like we are financially stable enough to start a new ghetto star records label branch in sac ass nigga you ol ima put the Heights on the map ass nigga
YOU OL I TRIED TO BLOW SMOKE OUT MI MOUTH THE SAME WAY SO I KNOW IT TAKEZ LIKE 20 PICTURES ASS NIGGA OL I WEAR MI DODGERZ HAT WHEN IM ON WEBCAM ASS NIGGA I DO PUSH UPZ WIT MY BOB THE BUILDER HARD HAT ASS NIGGA ME N SKAREKROW LIKE TO ROLE PLAY ICARLY ASS NIGGA JOEY GRECO LOOKIN ASS NIGGA