THE OFFICIAL CLOWNING/SHIT TALKING THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2011
I GOT PICTUREZ OF ME N KROW WTF KROW THAT NIGGAZ NEW NAME IS PIGEON I GOT PICTUREZ WIT ME N PIGEONZ MOM NON PHOTOSHOPPED STRAIGHT AUTHENTIC FAMILY PIXX WIT KROW B.N.A. PIGEON HELLA MAD WIT UH SHIRT ON THAT SAYZ I LOVE MI STEPDAD LUCiANO

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
u ol skarekrows mad at me i think I'll make a thread asking every one what to do,ol that's meth smoke in my picture,15 year old fuckin 12 year olds,I'll gas on any one on the siccness,I really think I'm tight at rappin kuz my mom said so,skarekrows into bestiality but wouldn't fuck my mom,niggas make me pay for they kids food and pampers ol funny style ass nigga,fake ass jersey shore gay itallian ass nigga,I'm going to the army kuz I don't got nothing,I'm done rappin wait I'm back till december that's when Obama will pass the it's ok to be gay in the army bill,gbg the sacra chapter shot caller,that water heater box in my picture is my bed,lil kev is garbage but got more views then me,me and my buds go to the drive ins i can't even buy rated R tickets yet,in my sig picture I'm sitting in a old ass termite infested chair getting a lap dance from a tranny,I'm hella mad kuz he/she jacked off and got jizz on my dads p coat i was wearing ass nigga

Jan 11, 2011
u ol skarekrows mad at me i think I'll make a thread asking every one what to do,ol that's meth smoke in my picture,15 year old fuckin 12 year olds,I'll gas on any one on the siccness,I really think I'm tight at rappin kuz my mom said so,skarekrows into bestiality but wouldn't fuck my mom,niggas make me pay for they kids food and pampers ol funny style ass nigga,fake ass jersey shore gay itallian ass nigga,I'm going to the army kuz I don't got nothing,I'm done rappin wait I'm back till december that's when Obama will pass the it's ok to be gay in the army bill,gbg the sacra chapter shot caller,that water heater box in my picture is my bed,lil kev is garbage but got more views then me,me and my buds go to the drive ins i can't even buy rated R tickets yet,in my sig picture I'm sitting in a old ass termite infested chair getting a lap dance from a tranny,I'm hella mad kuz he/she jacked off and got jizz on my dads p coat i was wearing ass nigga
TOOK YOU THAT LONG TO COME WIT THAT WACK ASS SHIT THASS HOW I FELT WHEN YOU SENT ME YO VERSES ASS NIGGA YOU OL I WANNA COLLAB WIT LIL KEV ASS NIGGA OL IM HELLA PISST KUZ I SLEEP ON A BUNKBED N LUCIANO N MI MOM SLEEP ON THE TOP BUNK N I HAVE TO LISTEN TO HIM FUCK HER ALL NITE WHILE I CRY N WRITE N MI DIARY ASS NIGGA YOU OL MARY KATE N ASHLEY WATCHIN ASS NIGGA YOUR MOM GOTTA BARTAIL ASS NIGGA I USE TO BE EMO ASS NIGGA I GO LOOK AT ALL LUCIANOZ STATISTICZ N POST TO ROAST HIM ASS NIGGA I STILL GO TO THE LAUNDRY MAT KUZ MI BROKE ASS DONT HAVE A WASHER ASS NIGGA I WAS FUCKIN YOUR MOM ON THAT CHAIR THEN SHE PUT MI PEACOAT ON N LEMME FUCK HER WHILE I WORE YOUR I LOVE MI STEPDAD T SHIRT WHILE YOU WERE CRYING ASS NIGGA

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
luchgivesguysdome u ol I asked skarekrow to collab,,My lifes sucks im going to the army but I'm flat footed,my new mixtape will be called suckin cockz N gettin fucked,I have 3 dads and we all share a room,I wasn't born in sac I was a skrap in 5th grade,I have a poster of John stamos when he was on full house,I'm the only one in my hood that can stick a bowling ball in his ass without lube,I wish I could grow a mustache,I called the cops and reported my stolen cigarettes,siccness please help me what should i do next,I wish skarekrow was my dad but he hates fags so it'll never happen ima kill myself,im on Stockton blvd right now with a laptop bent over gettin fucked tryin to clown skarekrow,so excuse the typos my nose is hitting the keyboard,I'm against condoms I tell the clients to pull out some times they dont listen but i don't mind i kind of like it,I have a chipped tooth I got from a picnic table at discovery park last cinco de mayo i got my tubes tied so its all good ass nigga

Jan 11, 2011
PIGEON YOU OL I WORK OUT TO THE JONAS BROTHERS ASS NIGGA I FUCK YOUR MOM WHILE SHEZ SELLIN HER ASS ON STOCKTON N YOUR SELLIN FRUIT ASS NIGGA IM HELLA PISST KUZ LUCiANO FUCKZ MY GIRL WITH ONLY HIS PEACOAT ON ASS NIGGA IM FROM $OUTH SAC BUT LIVE IN LANDPARK ASS NIGGA OL LUCIANO EVEN KNOW YOU R MY STEPDAD DO WE HAVE TO TAKE FAMILY PORTRAITS FOR MY GRANDMAZ BIRTHDAY KUZ YOU ALWAYZ MAKE ME WHERE MY I LOVE MY STEPDDAD V-NECK ASS NIGGA IM HELLA MAD KUZ THEY DONT HAVE TSUNAMI NO MORE ON CARTOON NETWORK ASS NIGGA YOU FUCKIN CRILLEN LOOKIN ASS NIGGA I ONLY RIGHT HORRORCORE SHIT KUZ I CANT SPIT NO REAL LIFE SHIT ASS NIGGA

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Luchgivesguysdome u ol my clowning is getting weaker every post,i keep throwin nickelodeon names in my posts kuz I'm 13yrsrs old and really watch all that shit, I'm at faces night club every weekend,i throw freestyle/bukaki party's in my dads basement,I'm homo always talkin bout sik is ugly but I realy have a crush on him but don't know how to tell him maybe I should make a thread and ask east co co,I'm the only nigga in sac with matchin red rag g-string and high heels,I live by the river and eat raw cat fish,I'm joining the army kuz I want to get fucked by a afghan guy,let's do a mixtape so i could tell people I know skarekrow,I wrote a long as "i'm sorry" letter to doja14,both my parents are tweekers that's why i want skarekrow to be my daddy,I have a I love cops hat and t shirt,I shop at forever 21,my 3rd mixtape will be called luchgivesguysdome presents 14 guys 1cup,that mickeys can in my freestyle video I was drinkin was full of piss and semen it helps me flow better,I donate to the abused gerbil foundation,ass nigga