The Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
HOW BOUT THEM FUCKIN A'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Cespedes is the fuckin man. Great fuckin 14 inning game, i wish I coulda waited a night to go to see that finish!!!

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Unbelievable win today, i was following it in class and thought it was over, much like everyone else did when the Sox went up 4-2. I love how depressed the Sox announcer sounds on that Ka'aihue single. Thank you Cespedes also. Sogard's throw in the 13th was unbelievable. Also Parker's delivery reminds of Rich Harden's. I also completely forgot Manny was coming back, and I think if the A's keep competing and he works his ass off he'll be a great addition.

Jan 18, 2006
Totally slept through it cuz i worked a graveyard shift. Cespedes is that dude. Caught the first couple innings, wish i had caught the end instead. Usually fall asleep a lot earlier.

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
I'ma keep it solid. I was at the game and left when the white sox scored their fourth run. I hella regret not staying. I was hungry as fuck tho, so I went to the taco truck instead. Got it my car, 957 the game was on, when i found out they won... smfh never again.

Jul 18, 2007
the braves is my main team but my folks used to go for the a's back in the 80's/early 90's..always kinda followed em cause they some underdogs, espn & mlb network never pay any attention to em..but nice win today tho.

jemile weeks looks like a straight outta oakland nigga too...