The Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I DONT KNOW ABOUT LA COUNTY.

BUT LOTS OF DODGER FANS THAT ARE ORIGINALLY FROM ORANGE COUNTY...

JUMPED THE BOAT AWHILE AGO.

BUT AT THE ANGELS HOME GAMES...THERE'S LOTS OF SCRAPS (NO BUSTER)

DODGER FANS AND ANGEL FANS GO AT IT...

BOTH THE COUNTIES, GOT FANS IN AREAS.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I DONT KNOW ABOUT LA COUNTY.

BUT LOTS OF DODGER FANS THAT ARE ORIGINALLY FROM ORANGE COUNTY...

JUMPED THE BOAT AWHILE AGO.

BUT AT THE ANGELS HOME GAMES...THERE'S LOTS OF SCRAPS (NO BUSTER)
LOL i gotta sig that shit, minds will be blown when its read throughout the forums lmao

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
lol dodger fans are the most fairweather fans in all sports, see slicc ricc for example lmao.
Youre a fuckin lop, foo... Call me fairweather but youre the one thats stayin silent... All you can babble about is how im a fairweather fan, and talkin bout "im movin, ask legman"... LOL... Like I said before, if you think im fairweather, youre stupider than you look, foo...

Sep 15, 2009
I LIKED ALL THEIR CA GEAR...

BUT AFTER DISNEY FUCKED UP THEIR SHIT.

I NEVER REALLY LIKED HOW THEIR SHIT LOOKED.

AND EVERYBODY HAS A JACKET,SHIRT,JERSEY,HOODIE, OR HAT.

FROM LIL KIDS TO GRANDPARENTS. IN OC

IT'S PLAYED TO ME. I'LL STILL ROOT FOR THEM THOUGH.
yeah everyone has some Angels gear out here. I have a Vlad Guerrero jersey and a t shirt but that's it. No Norteno, but the only red I love sporting is my Niners gear. Idk why, but I don't like red angels T's. Makes me look like a fuckin fat apple lol.

Anyway, to contribute to this thread, Weaver was lights out yesterday and hopefully Haren throws a gem tonight. I want to start an Angels thread but idk how many Angel fans are on here. 3? Lol

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
yeah everyone has some Angels gear out here. I have a Vlad Guerrero jersey and a t shirt but that's it. No Norteno, but the only red I love sporting is my Niners gear. Idk why, but I don't like red angels T's. Makes me look like a fuckin fat apple lol.

Anyway, to contribute to this thread, Weaver was lights out yesterday and hopefully Haren throws a gem tonight. I want to start an Angels thread but idk how many Angel fans are on here. 3? Lol
I HATE IT CAUSE A GANG OF FOOLS WERE ROOTING FOR OTHER TEAMS BEFORE THE ANGELS WON THE WORLD SERIES.

NOW THEY ALL DIE HARD...SMH

THERE'S A KC ROYAL THREAD...GO FOR IT. I'LL CONTRIBUTE.

I DONT LIKE TREADING ON OTHER TEAMS THREADS...

AT LEAST WITH THIS THREAD THERE IN THE SAME DIVISION.

BUT I THINK AS THE SEASON GOES LONGER, IT'LL GET ACTION

Sep 15, 2009
Orale pues. I agree on everyone being die hard now. I used to love going to games when tickets were $5 for nose bleeds and then we would walk down and sit at field level lol

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Orale pues. I agree on everyone being die hard now. I used to love going to games when tickets were $5 for nose bleeds and then we would walk down and sit at field level lol
REMEMBER THAT SHIT?

I USE TO GET FREE TICKETS ALL THE TIME AS A KID. SEATS WERE ALL OPEN. NOBODY THERE.

PLAYERS WOULD SIGN ANYTHING YOU WOULD HAND TO THEM.

I LIKE THAT THEY HAVE A SOLID TEAM BUT I MISS THE OLD DAYS WHEN IT WAS JUST A TEAM I LIKED.

I USED TO BE ABLE TO RIDE MY BIKE FROM MY PAD TO ANGEL STADIUM...EVERY SUMMER THATS WHAT WE DID. IT WAS COOL. NOW FOOLS TRYING TO SELL NOSE BLEEDS FOR OUTRAGEOUS PRICES

LIKE SKEE LO... BACK IN THE DAYS

Sep 15, 2009
Lol yeah my pops would always get free tickets at his old job and took all of us. I went to opening day and it was $81 a ticket for nose bleeds. Fuckin ridiculous. Good thing my boss wrote them off as a work expense lol. Alright, I'll move this along to Angels thread.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I really hope Ross can pull it togehter, when he can keep it down he has filthy stuff. He just has to be careful not to hang anything. He'll be a great starter soon enough, just hope he's still with the A's when it happens.