The "Get it off your chest/I got a problem with you/Shit talking/NetBanging thread!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
i only got one problem wit this forum....

^^^^
having to see that
Well if u wasn't in san ho it could be worse.

But I hate when cats talk shit on the net and won't do shit. They see my face and some cats be in dago talkin shit on siccness but I don't have to drop names cause its not that serious. Not a net banger. I keeps it 100!

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
shut up, you are probably from the rich side at irvine where you were raised to speak chino with your chino friends, hijo de le chinada
FUCK YOU BITCH...IM ORIGINALLY RAISED IN GARDEN GROVE WITH ALL THE SAMOANS...WE USED TO PUT TURTLE SHELLS ON OUR SANDALS BEFORE ADIDAS EVEN CAME OUT WITH SHELL TOES...AND BARBECUED SHOW PONIES BEFORE CARNICERIA'S WERE A MAIN STAPLE IN THIS BITCH...SO UFA TO YOU!!! FOR ACTING LIKE YOU DONT KNOW!!!

Mar 21, 2007
www.com
FUCK YOU BITCH...IM ORIGINALLY RAISED IN GARDEN GROVE WITH ALL THE SAMAMONES...WE USED TO PUT TURTLE SHELLS ON OUR SANDALS BEFORE ADIDAS EVEN CAME OUT WITH SHELL TOES...AND BARBECUED SHOW PONIES BEFORE CARNICERIA'S WERE A MAIN STAPLE IN THIS BITCH...SO UFA TO YOU!!! FOR ACTING LIKE YOU DONT KNOW!!!
Samamones? its pronounced Samoans you silly irvine chino,

but i see you are trying to master the slang, just dont push it too much lil homie