-*=The Educated Homeboy=*-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2007
I MIGHT GET SUSPENDED FOR SPEAKING THE TRUTH IN SCHOOL

WE WERE SPEAKING FEELY IN CLASS (CLASS DISCUSSION) SO I GOT TO SAYING WHY THE FUCK DID THE COPS WHO BEAT RODNEY KING GET AQUITED, HAVING THE ACT ON TAPE, BUT IF SOMEBODY SAYS I ROBBED THEM OR BEAT THEM, I WILL GET LOCKED UP JUST ON THEIR WORD... I ALSO SAID WHY THE FUCK DOES A MARINE GET A METAL FOR KILLING A ENEMY IN WAR, BUT A GANG MEMBER WILL GET LIFE IN PRISON. BEING THAT THEY ARE BOTH GANGS WITH GOALS IN MIND... WELL THAT DIDNT SIT TO WELL WITH SOME STAFF....

I JUST THINK ITS BULLSHIT THAT A SCHOOL WILL FUCK YOU OVER JUST CAUSE THEY DONT LIKE YOUR VIEWS

May 2, 2006
she talked about it in class but she gave us that if we wanted to dig deeper and she touched briely on the jfk the theory that the us goverment had him killed and the whack ass patriot act. the dude on top ^^^ i had a sub once and she got fired for speaking the truth she cant sub or be a teacher anymore for that. that is hella fucked up.

Aug 8, 2003
guerrero said:
she talked about it in class but she gave us that if we wanted to dig deeper and she touched briely on the jfk the theory that the us goverment had him killed and the whack ass patriot act.
good shit! this had to be a college..

Aug 8, 2003
eNe_Lokzter said:
TROLL YOU AINT FROM HAYSTACK I ASKED AROUND YOUR A WANNABE SCRAP FROM SD. TRUE HAYSTACK PLAYER HERE
LMAO!!! HAHAHA thats funny shit aye.. im born an raised in the stack W$H $leepy Hollow Norte. I know a number of folx on this board that met me personally. Even got cuzzins postin on here.. i really wish you were from the stack so i could swing thru and slap the shit out of you.. I reside in North Hayward cherryland district you lame, Hit me on the PM and shoot me a time and place and ill speak to you personally about what Im about you coward.

May 2, 2006
TROLL said:
good shit! this had to be a college..
yes it was most of high school they teach that the government is the best in the workd n shit like that but its not really that true argueing about communism when our system all so took parts from communism and stupid shit like that they need to teach them what the government is reall like.

Mar 26, 2006
top thread man, but 1 question about something I saw.

It was saying something about 1892 one of the bankers brothers was smuggling opium, was opium illegal then??*cofused*

But top thread its spot on and the more people that read it the better.

Mar 12, 2005
Here's a thought for the mind. FDR Franklyn Roosevelt evacuated the defenders of the ships near pearl Habor, and it eventually led to an attack, which ultimately lead to America Nuking Japan.

History Repeats itself. Juliani removes bomb sniffing dogs and security, buildings are attacked, now we have a reason to enter into war with Iraq.

In the first case it was to test the A-Bomb and the power and progress of the US becoming a Super Might Power. War against Fascism.

Second case was money and greed, and display of power, too bad America has lost any power it once had. War against Islam Fascism or
war of "terror" lol

Also Russia has close ties with the Arabian Nations, America is close with Israel. WATCH RUSSIA Watch Russia! GOG watch Gog!