-*=The Educated Homeboy=*-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2006
TROLL said:
right, but how bout JFK's assasination, MK-ultra, Pat Tillman and the new world order? :cool:
yeah actually i learned about most of that stuff in high school. u talking about the new workd order papers or some shit like that. i actually learned about some of this stuff in college as well.

May 2, 2006
i dont bang i just know hella fools that do and most of the guys in my family do to thats how i heard about woodie and everyone else. i saw few of them in jr. college but none in the unversity. y do you ask that question is there something wrondg with them going to college.

Apr 11, 2005
I'm not going to a huge ass university or anything bro, but I'm at Westwood College of Anaheim right now. I got my associates degree in Computer Network Engineering, and I should be receiving my bachelor's in Computer Network Management in the spring....

Apr 11, 2005
I was tired of feeling like I had to wait on somebody else to help me come up so I was like fuck it, so I started heading in a different direction and now I'm trying to help out as many of my homeboys as I can while I still have a chance. There's no point of me coming up if I can't my family and friends right there with me....

Aug 8, 2003
guerrero said:
yeah actually i learned about most of that stuff in high school. u talking about the new workd order papers or some shit like that. i actually learned about some of this stuff in college as well.
what did they tell you about the JFK and the new world order?

Aug 8, 2003
eNe_Lokzter said:
hahah troll edit my post cause he cant handle this thread is dumb. he probuly edit this one to so he feels better what a dumb fuck
you had your chance to debate me on what was 'dumb'

you didnt.. you'd rather just bump your gums like a female.. so kick rocks pussy.