some sad netbanging shit..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2006
surcaliman said:
lol..u fools r funny..talking bout getting cards pulled...ya,like sum1 found out im a snitch or sumshit.or that im really a 12 yr. old white kid frum malibu..u fools are funny..specially that net-geek midget troll..how funny that all of a sudden when i try and shut my comp. down it says my comp. is being shared..wonder how that happened...fucking with peoples comps. just to get a laugh...oh and slicc ricc..como as cambiado..de volada le crees a ese chapete pendejo..is all good.
IT TOOK YOU DAYS TO THINK OF THAT??????? AND UR STILL LYING?????? JUST COME OUT N SAY "YEAH, I DID THAT SHIT" CAUSE IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, IT WOULDVE BEEN FUNNY IF TROLL DIDNT DO THAT..LOL!!!!

Nov 1, 2005
MataSkonkas said:
IT TOOK YOU DAYS TO THINK OF THAT??????? AND UR STILL LYING?????? JUST COME OUT N SAY "YEAH, I DID THAT SHIT" CAUSE IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, IT WOULDVE BEEN FUNNY IF TROLL DIDNT DO THAT..LOL!!!!
na it didnt take me days..i just aint tryna be online that often...who knows if 1 of these net-geeks is gonna try and fuck with my shit sum more or even try and download sum illegal shit into my comp in sum attemp to get me in a wreck.me entiendes?....

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
FUNNY PART ABOUT THIS ALL, IS THE FOOLS WHO WERE BANNED BEFORE ARE THE ONES TRYNA DO THE MOST INTERNET DIRT ON HERE.
DIDNT YOU VATOS LEARN LAST TIME?
I JUST FIND IT FUNNY YOU FOOLS CANT EVEN DENY IT OR DONT EVEN TRY TO.

HAHAHA PURE LIFE MAD CAUSE SOMEBODY NOTICED WHAT A PINCHE SOKA HE IS.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
OH COME ON NOW. YOU CANT REALLY EXPECT ME TO BE OFFENDED BY THAT DO YOU? DID YOU SEE THAT IN ONE OF THE GAY MAGS YOU SUBSCRIBE TOO?
I SEE YOU STILL DONT TRY TO DENY MY STATEMENT AS BEING WRONG
EITHER. YOU MIGHT AS WELL PUT ON SOME HIGH HEELS RIGHT ABOUT NOW CAUSE YOU KEEP SKIRTING THE SUBJECT.

Mar 12, 2005
You got Two Pinta Experience Norteno and Sureno and CSIDE I don't know if you've experienced the Pinta. Here's the main point the Real Homeboys that have been to the Big time, should no that arguing and talk shit about being a Scrap or a norteno is stupid especially online, IT WON'T ACCOMPLISH anything. C'MON OG's you're told old for this!

Aug 8, 2003
CSIDERICHCITY said:
well if we do gotta prob im on my way tah
tha canibus club in hayward in mission st.see me about something.we can chunk um down tha street.and if u dont know which canibus club im talken bout.tha 1 wit tha sealed bags.
let me kno when ur comin thru mija im not far from LPC

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
surcaliman said:
lol..u fools r funny..talking bout getting cards pulled...ya,like sum1 found out im a snitch or sumshit.or that im really a 12 yr. old white kid frum malibu..u fools are funny..specially that net-geek midget troll..how funny that all of a sudden when i try and shut my comp. down it says my comp. is being shared..wonder how that happened...fucking with peoples comps. just to get a laugh...oh and slicc ricc..como as cambiado..de volada le crees a ese chapete pendejo..is all good.
So you're telling us someone hacked your computer just to register as ikillscraps in MAY and has hacked back on to randomly post on the siccness? Not to steal your surcaliman password, not to steal other info....they hacked to register a new name to post on the siccness. And for some reason the hacker types exactly like you huh? LMAO

@WXS STOMP3R...my involvement is this....there are tons of imposters, wanna be gangsters, and confused children on here. A lot of the time you can't tell, then you got he say/she say and it doesn't mean shit until theres proof and I had the chance to show the proof. Now it turns into a clownfest and entertainment for me and many others on the Siccness.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
surcaliman said:
na it didnt take me days..i just aint tryna be online that often...who knows if 1 of these net-geeks is gonna try and fuck with my shit sum more or even try and download sum illegal shit into my comp in sum attemp to get me in a wreck.me entiendes?....
you were on the net everyday till the day your card got pulled

May 14, 2006
TROLL said:
let me kno when ur comin thru mija im not far from LPC

im damn near there everyday.i let all tha chaps know i was going
but no 1 wanna step tah tha plate.pure life wanna laugh cuz i said tha canibus club wit tha sealed bags.but yah bitch ass chap folks knows about it though huh leva.ima be there 2morrow about 3:00 pm & thats on tha reals
dont be sur-prized if yah get yah head knock off...and i wont be sur--prized if u even show up leva...hayward is filled wit a bunch of bitch's anyways

Aug 8, 2003
CSIDERICHCITY said:
im damn near there everyday.i let all tha chaps know i was going
but no 1 wanna step tah tha plate.pure life wanna laugh cuz i said tha canibus club wit tha sealed bags.but yah bitch ass chap folks knows about it though huh leva.ima be there 2morrow about 3:00 pm & thats on tha reals
dont be sur-prized if yah get yah head knock off...and i wont be sur--prized if u even show up leva...hayward is filled wit a bunch of bitch's anyways
fa sho ill be there around that time too.. ill be sure to have my folx bring a camera to show that ur bitch ass got knocked out and/or didnt even show up.. i cant promise u that they wont have some shit to settle with you after they know that u claim the stack is full of bitches.. haha this is gonna be fun.. ill be the 6'1 big muffucca in the red fit with the fat group of muffuccas.. cant miss me..

Status
Not open for further replies.