some sad netbanging shit..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2004
Stockton209SS said:
There's three types of C14, one is a Crip gang in LA, there's Clanton 14, and then there's Crip 14, the ones that click up with Nortenos and Crips. The Cities that I know have C-14s are Stockton and Merced and I'm pretty sure there are a couple of them. CSIDER you're a Northern Cali Sureno?! I thought you were black?!
CXIV started in cya

Jan 3, 2006
CSIDERICHCITY said:
and u sound like a bitch when wattsup called yah bitch ass out and u didnt show up.i can be hayward wheneva i got cousins on tyrell...let me know
damn dood

shut the fuck up already

no ones trying to hear ur stupid ass net-bang anymore

Aug 8, 2003
CSIDERICHCITY said:
and u sound like a bitch when wattsup called yah bitch ass out and u didnt show up.i can be hayward wheneva i got cousins on tyrell...let me know
lol u got it twisted.. he didnt show after i issued the challenge... but whatever.. tell ya cuzzins on tyrell to see me in the hoggz if they really bout something.. but thats useless really cuz your jus jaw jackin up a storm yet havent done shit.. cept talk some more..

Aug 8, 2003
COPIUM said:
how could someone get so punkd out that they dont even post on their name anymore? hahaaahaha
LOL cuz his only defense was "yall netbanging norte's blah this and blah that"... now that its shown he's been a hypocrit this entire time kinda makes his comments shameful hahahaha

Aug 8, 2003
huh?? LOLL why do u keep bumpin gumz like u kno me yet haven't offered to come out my way to see for yourself what im about??? only scary ass foolz would talk all this masa on a computer yet not have the guttz to offer to come thru and back up there words.. richmond scrapz are runnin from both homeboys and ms so yall ain a factor in shit.. u too afraid to sport your colors at a party so why would u in broad daylite??..

u can keep runnin that cock trap on here for as long as u want safely or you can man up and back up your words.. i doubt ur brave enough to come thru so your gonna respond with some more pro-homo clowns that only u can find funny.

May 14, 2006
tha only nortenos putten it down in richmond is my daughter's uncle shadow and thats tha truth.about ms man hell naw.u must of seen tha news thing huh.they said how we was funken.well if u get your info from tha news i dont know what tah tell yah...u can ask anybody who be in tha rich.we never see any nortenos out here and if we do it's not that often.

Status
Not open for further replies.