some sad netbanging shit..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
SHEA said:
Yall net-nortes & net-surenos are fucking hillarious.....for reals. NOT IN A GOOD WAY......I AM LAUGHING AT YOU NOT WITH YOU.

do you all realize how goofy & 12 year oldish you all sound?

Gangbangin on the net, .....SMH- go do some time you fuckin net-geeks.....get some REAL game, instead of arguing back n forth like a bunch of little girls....for REALS....

WHAT YOU THINK YOUR O.G.'s ( IF YA EVEN GOT ANY ) WOULD SAY TO THIS SHIT?....EXPOSING YOURSELVES LIKE DIPSHITS ON THE INTERNET.....& A SITE THATS KNOWN TO HAVE THE POLICE READ THIS SHIT?....NOT ONLY THAT.....BUT YOUR MAKING YOUR SIDE LOOK HELLA STUPID WITH EACH LETTER YOU TYPE IN THIS SHIT.

Step your shit up folks.....get some addresses, & do this shit offline....yall hiding behind your computer talkin shit about this & that is fuckin COWARD shit.
SHEA ONE OF THE REALEST DUDES ON THIS BOARD. ON THAT NOTE THEN I AINT GOT MUCH TOO SAY NO MORE. REAL RECOGNIZE THE REAL. I GOT MY KICKS. EVERYONE CAN SEE FOR THEMSELVES WHO IS WHO. AND THIS THREAD WAS INTENDED TO TRY TO EXPOSE SOMEBODY. ALL IT DID WAS SHOW WHAT LENGTHS PEOPLE WILL GO THRU, TO SHOW WHAT THEY WISH THEY WAS ABOUT. BUT HEY I LIVE IN A BUSTER FREE SOUTHERN CALI WHAT DO I KNOW? I AINT THE ONE THAT HAS TO PROVE ANYTHING. REALITY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

Sep 11, 2005
at the dood who got exposed tryin to get outta dodge of gettin his shit pulled.....bro...you got caught, i can honestly say that you posted here about everyday....all of a sudden you aint wanting to be on the internet??? hhahahhahaha....you guys should stop makin dates an just fuckin get back on this fool.....

Aug 8, 2003
ain a damn thing happend like i expected.. i went to ccac (canabis club) coppd an eigth at 305.. went back to my car across the street, rolled a blunt.. waited till about 315 then decided to post by the door and bullshit with the guards for another 15 minutes then at 340 said fuck it and bounced... i then went to cherryland to smoke and even sat on my trunk and didnt see a godamn thing.. i got home to check if i fucked up and he pm'd me about doin something but i couldnt get on because for some reason the cable is out in our area... but im here at work now and no pm..

im not saying he didnt show thru but it would have had to be either.. before 305 or after 340.. its all good tho cuz im not far from the club and ill be there more often with the camera stayin in my car.. so when it happens ill be sure to have my homeboy start recording..

May 14, 2006
i wasnt even gonna say anything troll.i was there at 2:50 was parked in front of tha hotel tah tha side i left at like 3:10 didnt see nothing.didnt even see yah.went in bought a zip rolled a blunt.had a dvd filmen thing tah go to...im not sayen u didnt show up but i didnt see yah.im sure im gonna run into though.

Aug 8, 2003
CSIDERICHCITY said:
i wasnt even gonna say anything troll.i was there at 2:50 was parked in front of tha hotel tah tha side i left at like 3:10 didnt see nothing.didnt even see yah.went in bought a zip rolled a blunt.had a dvd filmen thing tah go to...im not sayen u didnt show up but i didnt see yah.im sure im gonna run into though.
im sure we will eventually.. why do u park down the street?? they have a parking lot and u can park in front of it.. but anyway.. ill see ya when i see ya..

May 14, 2006
i park in front most of tha time but never in tha parken lot.not gonna get blocked in.when i got there it was kinda busy so i parked right after tha parken lot..me and my folks moss da boss was in a red maro.it's whateva.
im out there all tha time since tha dragonfly in tha rich is with that bullshit always runnen outta weed.but ill see yah there or tha 1 that close's at 10 on foothill

Aug 8, 2003
CSIDERICHCITY said:
i park in front most of tha time but never in tha parken lot.not gonna get blocked in.when i got there it was kinda busy so i parked right after tha parken lot..me and my folks moss da boss was in a red maro.it's whateva.
im out there all tha time since tha dragonfly in tha rich is with that bullshit always runnen outta weed.but ill see yah there or tha 1 that close's at 10 on foothill
i feel u on that gettin backed in shit.. i almost yappd into a sherriff one time cuz the foolz who park in front block the view of the street if your leaving the lot.. but there were hella folx out there yesterday.. i was the only one in a red shirt, brown benz, choppin it up wit the guards and even posted there for a sec when i was done.. but anyway, im not even stressin u like that.. im sure we'll cross paths eventually if u out here like that cuz im not hard to find, we can do the damn thing but until then its pointless to puff chest's up on a msg board.... and i only fucks with that ccac club or garden of eden, fuck LPC.. this broad came in one time after copping a quarter from them and said all of it was moldy.. if u go to garden of eden ask my homie 'cheese' about troll and he'll tell ya who i am...

May 14, 2006
TROLL said:
i feel u on that gettin backed in shit.. i almost yappd into a sherriff one time cuz the foolz who park in front block the view of the street if your leaving the lot.. but there were hella folx out there yesterday.. i was the only one in a red shirt, brown benz, choppin it up wit the guards and even posted there for a sec when i was done.. but anyway, im not even stressin u like that.. im sure we'll cross paths eventually if u out here like that cuz im not hard to find, we can do the damn thing but until then its pointless to puff chest's up on a msg board.... and i only fucks with that ccac club or garden of eden, fuck LPC.. this broad came in one time after copping a quarter from them and said all of it was moldy.. if u go to garden of eden ask my homie 'cheese' about troll and he'll tell ya who i am...

about lpc they dont got no deals no price breaks at all.plus there weed aint even that good.i only go there when im out of weed and it's late after 9..tha eden club i never fucked wit it before aint it on foothill also?i think i drive past it all tha time.in tha window it says eden? at lpc i fucks wit there honey bud it might cost a little something but it's coo that shit be haven yah loaded off a small ass bowl.but tha ccac is tha best club out there.but when dragonfly was out there they had tha best but now there in richmond and they shitty.there weed has gone down hill thats why i drive all tha way out there.

Aug 8, 2003
^^^
LPC got liteweight deals.. i dunno if they still have there buy 1 gram get 1 gram free deal but there honey bud is fuckin fire.. they dont give much but it doesnt take much to get u fucked up.. but i bought some af-gooey from there and it was ok, but hella stale.. only thing ill buy from them are clones... but garden of eden is better then ccac in my opinion cuz they have better quality bud.. like, blue moonshine, lambs bread, etc.. and they got more choices for eigths under 50 too..

May 14, 2006
TROLL said:
^^^
LPC got liteweight deals.. i dunno if they still have there buy 1 gram get 1 gram free deal but there honey bud is fuckin fire.. they dont give much but it doesnt take much to get u fucked up.. but i bought some af-gooey from there and it was ok, but hella stale.. only thing ill buy from them are clones... but garden of eden is better then ccac in my opinion cuz they have better quality bud.. like, blue moonshine, lambs bread, etc.. and they got more choices for eigths under 50 too..

so is eden on foothill? naw everytime i go in there (thats why i hardly go there)they dont got no deals on grapes they only sell eight's at 50 an eight' it's coo if u just want an eight but what if u want more.not gonna pay all that for some okay grapes.but tha honey bud is tha shit.about tha gram deal i have no clue i hardly even go in there.but last time i was there they had like a monday night special or some shit like that.

Aug 8, 2003
Mike Manson said:
Sounds like y'all becomin best friends now...
lol naw, shit gets handled in the street and it stays there..im not about talking tough on a msg board homie, but i can talk weed with anybody..

Status
Not open for further replies.