some sad netbanging shit..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2005
CSIDERICHCITY said:
it's nothing.thats why us surenos run richmond & ya'll chaps is scared tah come see us by all means right...plus most of ya'll chaps is white anyways.
i seen a black sureno when i lived in LA that bangs florencia.we got a black sureno in richmond i aint even gonna lie.but no white 1's like ya'll
blah blah blah Have I not stated that I already don't give a shit about this kind of lifestyle. Like the OGs say, if it weren't for scrap, Nortenos would be killing each other, in Stockton you Surenos aren't even a Factor, it's so bad out here, Nortenos fight each other. But I don't care, blah blah blah.

May 14, 2006
Pure Life said:
honestly...all the nortenos I know..are latinos...mexicans..salvadoreans..nicaraguans...hondurians..puerto ricans..and the whites ones are mixed with mexican....

back in 97 i was locked up in west county..in building 4...where all the scraps be at ...there was a black dude there..bangin RST...seen him in the bus on the way to martinez for court..i spitted a fat loogey on his face..then a homie from RVL stomped his ass when the deputies slipped and let him off the bus last....

1 ? for u is tha rvl cat u talken bout.is his name shadow
got rvl on tha back of his head.he may have not had that tat back then though

May 14, 2006
u going to bad now homie.bird rip.aint from my hood but thats my peoples.
and tha person who popped him aint even no rvl homie.there is only 1 norteno in richmond that bangs rvl and it's shadow.i gotta give it up he's an animal.

May 14, 2006
Pure Life said:
the homie im talkin about..he got 15 years in the pen..was only out of the Y for like 2-3 months..pistol whooped a scrap...scrap snitched on him...POINTED HIM OUT WIT HIS FINGER..and thats how he got 15...damn..those richmond cats are some real ridaz huh? pointin fingers and shit......and trust me..tha homie is RVL...he from Dover way..i know his older bro..but yeah..ask around who popped tha fool bird...took it to the dome...

i know who your talken! but ima tell u he aint no rvl.he's a dover st boy in san pablo.he faken tha funk.my bro in law shadow got funk wit dude.
and if your a norteno out here u know shadow calls shots for all of ya'll out here.i dont know bout snitchen homie cuz yah boy from dover st got his car shot up back in tha days in front of richmond high and he was snitchen on tha surenos.

May 14, 2006
Pure Life said:
i dont think u know who i'm talkin about.....cuz the youngster was a legit RVL...even a homie from the Rich "munchie" from 23rd even vouched for him and other homies from the rich as well..my lil cuzz was in Chad wit tha vato as well and i heard good things about lil homie...only 18..2-3 months out of the Y...and back behind the fences cuz some scrap snitched on him..now he doing 15....he's in soledad right now wit my homies bro..i still keep in touch wit the homies and shoot them a lil cash here and there when i can...

by the way..you still 30 and gang bangin?..how sad...

u talken bout tha francos right.chris tah be exact right

Apr 13, 2006
CSIDERICHCITY said:
my cousin is from dover and he's a norteno.
lazt time i waz mobbin on 23rd n seen hella homies on 23rd n dover, they was like 30-40 deep.ive always wondered bout that block. i live couple blokz away n i got a homie who stay on dover so i b out there here n there.but never knew it was a set

May 14, 2006
YUNG $PIDER said:
lazt time i waz mobbin on 23rd n seen hella homies on 23rd n dover, they was like 30-40 deep.ive always wondered bout that block. i live couple blokz away n i got a homie who stay on dover so i b out there here n there.but never knew it was a set

my cuz drives tha green scraper
or u might have seen tha blue scraper on dubs.
i got folks on dover too but they dont bang anything

Mar 12, 2005
you can post your address...tell me the color of the thong you gonna wear tonight...which pedicure shop u go to...i still refuse to meet up wit u...

you're 30 years old...still bangin...trying to prove yourself...it's just sad..
HAHA @ the Color of his Thong. But at the age of 30 you should have already done what you needed to do to get OG status, and if you haven't you should really stop, be a role model for the Younger Vato or younger Generation. SIMON LIMON!

May 14, 2006
Pure Life said:
those homies i mentioned are locked up..doing big years..

but CSIDE...u got all the names mixed up....just like the thread u made in the E.C.C. forums...

stop it..really tho..stop it...thats why i tell u ..i will not take you serious on anything...

you can post your address...tell me the color of the thong you gonna wear tonight...which pedicure shop u go to...i still refuse to meet up wit u...

you're 30 years old...still bangin...trying to prove yourself...it's just sad..

remember this...THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT FOR ME....

i make money ..i dont get mad... :dead:

it's coo i know who shot my boy bird.cuz all dem youngstas was scared tah fight um in davis park.as long as u say u will still not meet me cuz your a pussy.im 30 yup.ive calmed down though but ill still bring it though.ill be at my babymomma house on willow pass road towards hwy 4 ill be on tha sidekick so if u change yah mind we can chunk um like a said right by bonfare down tha street from tha 7-11 chump

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
HAHAHA!!! FUNNY THREAD... ESPECIALLY HOW THE BIGGEST SQUARE ON THIS MUTHAFUCKA, PURE LIFE AKA CCCUSER, CAN TALK ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT BANGIN LIKE HE ACTUALLY KNOWS WUSSUP... AS FOR SURCALIMAN, WHAT A SHAME...

Status
Not open for further replies.