Roy Jones jr. vs Joe Calzaghe

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who wins?

• Total voters
Mar 26, 2006
Mundine is trying to get a rematch with Danny Green, will draw crowds nationally, you know that movie 'the great white hype'? yeah its similar to that when they fought the first time lol.

Mar 26, 2006
Danny Green? .....
exactly lol

I just checked boxrec and they have Mundine scheduled for a fight on: 2008-11-12 against Rafael Sosa Pintos 31 (12) - 2 (1). Who the fuck is that?? boxrec isn't always reliable so hopefully that isn't true.....
no idea, but word on the street is nasser (his manager) is trying to get a mundine v green rematch, first time they fought mundine beat him on points, green is an up and close boxer and just couldn't get inside and when he did, it didn't hurt him.

^^ Danny Green vs Markus Beyer

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
I would but I really don't care for either fighter. I was never a huge roy fan, even in his prime, and calzaghe is too gay. lol
LOL .. those are usually the ones I try to catch the hype shows for though to get me somewhat interested in the fight. This upcoming weekend is going to have some dope ass fights ..

Mijares/Darchinyan for unification, Donaire/Mthalane, Arce/Garcia, Chavez Jr/Vanda II, Martirosyan & Lamont Peterson fighting on their first PPV (hopefully both of their fights are shown), Dzinzurik/Joel Julio & Sturm/Sylvester in Germany. Shit's gonna be nasty.

.. and to top if off Montiel & Solis defend their titles on Sunday.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I know Roy's always been in great physical shape, but seeing him fit like that is impressive, given his age. He looks ready to get in there and beat Joe's ass. If the Calzaghe that fought Hopkins fights the Jones that fought Trinidad, Joe's going to get demolished.