RAIDERS VS. NINERS PRESEASON GAME THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
If the Raiders won, we wouldn't be hearing any of this shit about "oh it was just a preseason game"

I dont give a flying fuck if it was flag football, Rugby or fucking piddlywinks out there. IT WAS STILL A FOOTBALL GAME. And the Raiders are still YOUR TEAM. I dont care whether or not we learned anything from this game.

They are your Raiders and your team and you LOST, and our team WON.

fuck all that

I didn't care that we beat the Cowboys in preseason... I didn't care that we beat the Bears in preseason... why should I care that we lost to the Niners?

The main goal in preseason is not to win the game... it's to get your team ready for the regular season... if you happen to win along the way... that's cool

like I said, I'm not happy about us giving up as many rushing yards as we did, I'm not happy about some of our players getting injured, and I'm not happy about the lack of success in our running game... I don't give 2 fucks about losing

the only reason I'm mad that we lost is because I have to hear you annoying ass Niners fans gloat about that shit all fucking day

obviously shit talking is going to take place no matter what... because it's the Raiders and the Niners.... but if you HONESTLY think the win means anything you don't know SHIT!

If we would have won the game, I'd still be saying "it's just preseason" whether or not you believe I'd say that... that's up to you.. but it's the honest truth

props to the Niners fans who realize the win is not important and keep it real... you know who you are

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
its a niner thread, i do as i please, we won so we have bragging rights til october, i mean really tho, we have bragging rights from 4 years ago....

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
YOUR STARTING O WAS ONLY ABLE TO PUT UP A SINGLE TOUCHDOWN AND A FIELD GOAL ON OUR STARTING D. AND THE REFS GAVE YOU THAT FIELD GOAL WITH A BULLSHIT CALL.

OUR STARTING O WAS ABLE TO PUT UP 2 TOUCHDOWNS ON YOUR STARTING D. THE FIRST ONE WE WALTZED UP THE FIELD ON THE OPENING DRIVE. SECOND ONE WAS WITH THE BACKUP QB.

I THINK A LOT OF YOU NINER QUEERS ARE STARTING TO FEEL INSECURE ABOUT YOUR TEAM LOOKING OVERRATED. HOPEFULLY YOUR GARBAGE ASS TEAM CAN GET LUCKY EVERY GAME AND RUN A PUNT RETURN FOR A TD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Apr 25, 2002
props on 9ers for edging out a great game. A few mistakes here and there that I notice that needs to be addressed before the regular season begins on the Raiders side. Oct 17th is a chance to silence both sides of the bay. Ill be at the game, fuck it continue with the shit talk til then I could care less.

Now if one of you muthafuckas come outta pocket and say the wrong shit, be prepared to go to sleep via school yard choke hold, raider or niner fan!

Im bringing my own marinated bbq meat, cause last year it smelled like shit throughout candlestick park hahaha....

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
you going to the game?

if so...a few of us are planning on doing a siccness tailgate bbq......

chree will be the mascot ...
HAHAHA Im down!

fuck all that

I didn't care that we beat the Cowboys in preseason... I didn't care that we beat the Bears in preseason... why should I care that we lost to the Niners?

The main goal in preseason is not to win the game... it's to get your team ready for the regular season... if you happen to win along the way... that's cool

like I said, I'm not happy about us giving up as many rushing yards as we did, I'm not happy about some of our players getting injured, and I'm not happy about the lack of success in our running game... I don't give 2 fucks about losing

the only reason I'm mad that we lost is because I have to hear you annoying ass Niners fans gloat about that shit all fucking day

obviously shit talking is going to take place no matter what... because it's the Raiders and the Niners.... but if you HONESTLY think the win means anything you don't know SHIT!

If we would have won the game, I'd still be saying "it's just preseason" whether or not you believe I'd say that... that's up to you.. but it's the honest truth

props to the Niners fans who realize the win is not important and keep it real... you know who you are

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
LOL real shit though, what else did people expect besides shit talking. What were we supposed to do after this win? Walk out of the stadium with our heads down and say "yeah we won but its just preseason, no sense in getting excited....", LOL ill find any reason to party and get fuckin wasted so ill take it!

If the Raiders won the amount of shit talking to niners fans walking out of that stadium would be countless.

My Wife and my brother are big ass raiders fans, so i made sure i rubbed all that shit in their faces cuz im a niner mayne, i gotta rep!