QUESTION TO LAKER FANS/HEAT HATERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2009
WITH ALL THIS HATE AND NEGATIVITY I SEE TOWARDS LEBRON FOR TAKING HIS TALENTS TO SOUTH BEACH I WAS WONDERING IF THE LAKERS GOT THE SAME KIND OF HATE WHEN THEY ACQUIRED KARL MALONE AND GARY PAYTON... TO ME THE DIFFERENCE IS WHILE LEBRON HAD TO TRY AND WIN IT ALL BY HIMSELF IN CLEVELAND; BOTH KARL MALONE AND GARY PAYTON FAILED TO WIN WITH WAY BETTER TEAMS BEFORE THEY WENT TO LA... SO THE QUESTION IS WHY HATE??

Nov 24, 2003
WITH ALL THIS HATE AND NEGATIVITY I SEE TOWARDS LEBRON FOR TAKING HIS TALENTS TO SOUTH BEACH I WAS WONDERING IF THE LAKERS GOT THE SAME KIND OF HATE WHEN THEY ACQUIRED KARL MALONE AND GARY PAYTON... TO ME THE DIFFERENCE IS WHILE LEBRON HAD TO TRY AND WIN IT ALL BY HIMSELF IN CLEVELAND; BOTH KARL MALONE AND GARY PAYTON FAILED TO WIN WITH WAY BETTER TEAMS BEFORE THEY WENT TO LA... SO THE QUESTION IS WHY HATE??

lmao

Gary and Karl were at the end of their careers.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
malone peyton pierce garnett allen all of them were at the end of their careers not just entering their primes. they all made honest efforts to win championships with their former teams to no avail. they gave it their all and were at the end of their careers just trying to salvage a ring. lebron gave up before he even hit full stride. fucking faggot. end of story.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
not to mention, wade and lebron are 2 of the top 3 or 4 players in the nba PERIOD. malone payton malone pierce garnett were not near that range when they teamed up.

Oct 11, 2009
SO HE SHOULDA TOOK THE PATRICK EWING/ALLEN IVERSON/KARL MALONE/GARY PAYTON/ KEVIN GARNETT ROUTE AND SIT THERE AND CONTINUE TO LOSE UNTIL THE END OF HIS CAREER AND THEN LEAVE??? 7 YEARS SEEMS LIKE PLENTY OF TIME TO ME... SHAQ ONLY PLAYED IN ORLANDO FOR 4 YEARS BEFORE HE DECIDED TO TAKE HIS TALENTS TO INGLEWOOD...WHATS THE DIFFERENCE??/

Apr 20, 2005
haters now weren't old enough to hate back then.
so what if dwight howard or chris paul signs with the lakers? would u be a laker hater?

Oct 11, 2009
I DONT HATE ON ANY TEAM OR DICKRIDE ANY TEAM... I'M A FAN OF ALL THE NEW AGE SUPERSTARS... DURANT, WADE, LEBRON, CARMELO, AMARE, CHRIS PAUL, DERRICK ROSE, DWIGHT HOWARD... SO TO ANSWER THAT NO I WOULDN'T HATE... JUST LIKE THE OWNERS WANT TO PUT TOGETHER THE BEST TEAM POSSIBLE I THINK THE SAME IS OK FOR THE PLAYERS... IF AN OWNER/GM ACQUIRES ALL THAT TALENT HE'S A GENIUS BUT IF THE PLAYERS DO IT THEY'RE SELFISH AND CANT DO IT ON THEIR OWN... EVEN THO I CANT REMEMBER 1 TEAM THAT DID IT WITH ONE PLAYER...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
SO HE SHOULDA TOOK THE PATRICK EWING/ALLEN IVERSON/KARL MALONE/GARY PAYTON/ KEVIN GARNETT ROUTE AND SIT THERE AND CONTINUE TO LOSE UNTIL THE END OF HIS CAREER AND THEN LEAVE??? 7 YEARS SEEMS LIKE PLENTY OF TIME TO ME... SHAQ ONLY PLAYED IN ORLANDO FOR 4 YEARS BEFORE HE DECIDED TO TAKE HIS TALENTS TO INGLEWOOD...WHATS THE DIFFERENCE??/
l.a. was NOT as good as orlando when he left so that argument is weak. and yes he was supposed to stay in cleveland they had the best record in the league 2 seasons in a row. i could see if they were the clippers or something. lebra is a fucking faggot quit sticking up for the piece of shit.

Oct 11, 2009
I'M STICKING UP FOR ANY PLAYERS DECISION TO PLAY WHERE THEY WANT... QUIT HATING... AND WHY COULDNT SHAQ STAY WITH ORLANDO WHEN THEY HAD JUST COME OFF OF A FINALS APPEARANCE?? SOUNDS LIKE THE SAME THING LEBRON DID... I'M NOT A LEBRON DICK RIDER OR A LAKER HATER I'M JUST OBSERVING...

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
YOU'RE STILL SUITING UP 4 SURE FIRE HALL OF FAMERS TOGETHER... THERES NO DIFFERENCE...
really no difference? LMAO stfu you dumbfuck go fuck yourself you arent even worth responding to.

if age doesnt matter leBra should have just went and go jordan, magic and bird to join him. since age doesnt matter.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'M STICKING UP FOR ANY PLAYERS DECISION TO PLAY WHERE THEY WANT... QUIT HATING... AND WHY COULDNT SHAQ STAY WITH ORLANDO WHEN THEY HAD JUST COME OFF OF A FINALS APPEARANCE?? SOUNDS LIKE THE SAME THING LEBRON DID... I'M NOT A LEBRON DICK RIDER OR A LAKER HATER I'M JUST OBSERVING...
I honestly dont know why shaq left, ITS NOT BECAUSE LA WAS THE BETTER TEAM thats for sure so that argument has no place in this discussion but youre too stupid to understand why.

nobody has a problem with lebra leaving, just with the fact that people still claim he is still going to go down as one of the best ever. he never will be in jordan bird or magics category. EVER. no matter how hard you ride the dudes dick he will always be dwades robin.

May 2, 2002
BECAUSE HE PROMOTED A 1 HOUR TV "DECISION" AND THEN WENT ON NATIONAL TV AND SAID HE'S TAKING HIS TALENTS TO SOUTH BEACH WHILE SIPPIN' ON "DECISION WATER".

HUGE DIFFERENCES AND PLENTY REASON TO HATE

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
it was about money with shaq. some other big name player had just signed a mega contract and all shaq wanted was to be paid more. so he'd have the biggest contract in the league. orlando wouldn't give it to him, so he bounced.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
IF THATS THE CASE YOU SHOULD HATE ESPN FOR AIRING THE DECISION...
I do hate espn, channel is pretty much unwatchable these days.

if lebron had stuck it out with the cavs and won a ring there. he'd go down as an all time great and have my respect. dude got way too much hype for not doing shit. it took jordan 7 years of getting beatdown by the celtics and pistons. before he got his first ring and even then he had to go through magic and the lakers to get it. he didn't take his talents to LA to team up with magic.