Question Mars thread..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2007
Mars, Are you working on a full length album? if so is it Some girls deserve to die?
also around what time frame u think it'll drop?

ps if this is old news and everyone knows the answer to this shits sorry lol I hardly visit the forums, jus bin' bangin the fuck outta mars attacks again recently & jus fiending for some new Mars shit!

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
No he isn't working on Some Girls Deserve to Die. He finished that, and sold the rights to it, so its not up to him when that becomes available. He is working on an album called Bee Sides (if you would have read the other posts on this page alone). There is a thread about it on here somewhere. Should be good.

Mar 1, 2007
^^^
oh yeah I read about that Bee sides, but it looked like a lot was previously released or collabs with others

I'm more interested on on some mars solo shit thats why I was asking

hopefully some girls deserve to die comes out soon i remember reading bout it years ago sounds like it would be dope as fuck

also thanks for the info, i appreciate it

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
i have 2 questions, 1. why mars & 7se? and 2. will mars work with VECT for another track any time soon?
I'm not really a part of 7SE. I am a part of the Mission Infect movement. I've kicked it with Lokey and Badluck when we did a show in Virginia Beach and I thought they were hella cool. When the Gathering came along and we were both playing, we both got lost on the way and ended up running into each other outside of the grounds and we kicked it hard out there. I like the dudes a lot and it made me look into their movment. If you know me, you know I want the best for Horrorcore music. Unity is good. If one artist that is good, helps get exposure for another thats good, then I'm all for it. Claas, Lokey, Badluck, Menacide, and Saint Sinna are all family that I've kicked it with here and there on the road and they showed me nothing but love. Mission Infect reppin. But Mad Insanity for lyfe.

If Vect wants to do business again, you can bet your frozen ass that I will lay down some wicked shit for him.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Mars-

Can you hook me up with your tattoo friends so I can get a cheap (free) tatt?

Love,
Dana
You know your the homie Dana and if I could, I would get you a free tattoo. But things have changed around there. I can how ever get it done for you at player price. I still get my shit for free. My sleeves will be done before my photoshoot for the Tunnel Runners Compilation. I will look like a fuckin biker!

But yeah Dana, let me know what your able to do, and what your looking to get done and we can make it happen.