Question Mars thread..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
MMMMMMMMMMMM! Mars, is the thing Psychopathic contacted you for: Tunnel Runners album???

God damn, what song did you submit?
Yes it was. They asked me for a song to listen to in a meeting so I sent them Girlfriend (off of Through Hell And Back) and Mix Rape so they can get two styles of mine. They really liked Girlfriend and asked me to move forward on the project with them. I was contacted yesterday by Psychopathic and they gave me a time frame to submit a newly recorded track just for this album so it hasn't been recorded yet. I'm going to bring the wickedest shit I can for this album. Pulling out all the stops.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Yes it was. They asked me for a song to listen to in a meeting so I sent them Girlfriend (off of Through Hell And Back) and Mix Rape so they can get two styles of mine. They really liked Girlfriend and asked me to move forward on the project with them. I was contacted yesterday by Psychopathic and they gave me a time frame to submit a newly recorded track just for this album so it hasn't been recorded yet. I'm going to bring the wickedest shit I can for this album. Pulling out all the stops.
God. My fucking meat is hard now.

You need to include some form of rape in your song please. This shit is going to take forever to release.. dammit.

VECT

Sicc OG
Jul 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
Ok I Need To Know Mars....That Album That Has Songs Like "Coke & Whiskey", "Red Beam", "That Nightmare" & "Hate On My Mind" & Whatnot....Is The Name For It "Bay Area Bitch Killa" Or Is It "Madness & Insanity"?

Feb 27, 2007
Ok I Need To Know Mars....That Album That Has Songs Like "Coke & Whiskey", "Red Beam", "That Nightmare" & "Hate On My Mind" & Whatnot....Is The Name For It "Bay Area Bitch Killa" Or Is It "Madness & Insanity"?
Its whatever you want to call it. When I burned it I wrote on the disc "Mars- Puppy Dogs & Candy"

Mar 14, 2007
I dont know if it was asked or not, due to 10-11 pages that I dont want to read through

but for once and for all

whats up with Some Girls Deserve to Die? if you dont have rights to it, and the guy who does is being someones bitch in prison, why dont you "leak" it to the public

Nov 14, 2006
J RZ and Eminem got into a argument at the Fillmore in San Francisco in 1999. He jumped onto J RZ right in the middle of all of us and we all kicked the shit out of him. It was J RZ, G-Dubb, Castro The Savage, Me, The Unknown Artist aka Dangerous (of former MIR fame) and Griff. Proof was also involved too. It started with J RZ and Eminem and ended up being us verses security, and then the entire crowd verses security and an all out brawl. George Clinton was there to help calm everyone down. Best mushroom experiance ever.
Haha! That's some real underground bay shit right there. Lol.